SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mock jury results favorable to Beach family not Alex, Tinsley shared that with Alex. Shared that with Alex. Screenshot of text messages. Beach family not just taking $500k, Alex said he was broke. Tinsley filed a motion to compel and said it was a line in the sand that he (Tinsley) had crossed.
Tinsley knows his stuff! Love this guy!!

I am not a lawyer but the prosecution team today was a mess...from not letting witnesses finish, to jumping from topic to topic, to mishandling of evidence...it was confusing and convoluted...a terrible display of lawyering.
Hmm... Are we watching the same trial. Lol! Prosecution is right on target. Strong. Determined. And accomplished getting information to the jury they need to hear.
Defense time and time again have been overruled.

The shotgun he went to grab from the house and came back down had wrong ammo in it, jammed which is hard to believe since he owns an arsenal and runs a hunt club. I own my share of weapons being a hunter and part time gunsmith and know what each weapon will except as far as ammo. Thinking he purposely loaded wrong ammo so when the investigators checked that weapon they would notice as well, oh this one couldn't be fired.
I know AM claimed he got that gun from the house, but I'm not sure that actually happened. Maybe that gun was by the kennels the whole time. JMO.

I know AM claimed he got that gun from the house, but I'm not sure that actually happened. Maybe that gun was by the kennels the whole time. JMO.
I can't remember. Did that gun test positive for blood? If the gun was already by the kennels, it may have gotten blood on it in the form of spatter/mist. I just can't remember if it's one of the things that did test positive.

JMO

Hmm... Are we watching the same trial. Lol! Prosecution is right on target. Strong. Determined. And accomplished getting information to the jury they need to hear.
Defense time and time again have been overruled.
Agreed along with the financial history being allowed in by the Judge. I'm seeing dark clouds forming over the defense followed by the sound of thunder and flashes of lightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces