SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sickening frankly. They are focusing so much on hte Financial crimes, and the mishandling of Evidence is insane! Suggesting throwing stuff out, not wearing gloves when handling. If there should ever be a Retrial(in case of Hung Jury), the evidence is Tainted and useless! OTOH, Tinsley was Fantastic. Whew.
As one podcaster/lawyer said, the Prosecutors have too much knowledge of All the crimes in their mind, and are not focusing on THIS Crime. She said she wishes people in their office would sit them down and get them to Focus on This crime. IMPOV, the Jury will be so confused, no way can make an intelligent decision, at least up to this point.
Maybe too bad they didn't move this Trial to another Jurisdiction? IDK...

I hope they don’t intend on making that jury go thru the line by line math class that they went thru without them.

The prosecution has had quite a few “wow” moments but, I agree, they have a tendency to back off of them instead of building on them. Today was the same.
I also agree, they seem so focused on the financial motive evidence they have forgotten this is a murder trial.

Tinsley: “Maybe, in this imaginary world of things that didn’t happen…”

(Chuckle.)

Tinsley so well demonstrates courage against the Murdaugh dynasty and its ability to intimidate, bully, and force their way.

it would be GREAT to put that example before this jury.
Absolutely agree. Tinsley reminds me of Dorothy in The Wizzard of Oz when she pulled back the curtain and showed what was really there.
moo

Someone mentioned a while back that they were disgusted at how these high priced lawyers sat back and watched while Gloria Satterfield's mobile home was foreclosed on after her death and her son Brian had to go live with relatives. I just wanted to clarify a point--those high price lawyers were Alex and Cory Fleming. Eric Bland and Ronnie Richter were not contacted by the boys and Gloria's siblings until mid/late August 2021, followed shortly thereafter by Bland and Richter filing against Alex and Cory. The mobile home was already gone by that point.

Oh for sure, I think everyone knows it was Alex and his cronies, not Bland! Bland is amazing in my book!

I can't remember. Did that gun test positive for blood? If the gun was already by the kennels, it may have gotten blood on it in the form of spatter/mist. I just can't remember if it's one of the things that did test positive.

JMO
Starting at 8:19:25 below, it sounds like they are talking about the gun AM was holding when LE arrived. The agent said she saw suspected blood on the gun and she swabbed it. I don't hear anything here about the results of the swabs and I'm not sure if there is any further testimony about the swab results.

The caregiver's testimony rings true. What she saw was a bundled tarp. What she identified in the closet photo was the same bundle.

Had she identified either as a raincoat, one would have to ask how she was able to do so. Sleeves, neck opening, how would those be visible?

She remained firm. What she saw looked like a tarp, it matched what was photographed in the closet, which was identified by LE as a raincoat.

Two-step verification.

Bomb. Shell.

JMO

Back to Tinsely:
* No one makes demands on him.
* Beach Mother wasn't allowed down by the water, but grandad, AM and MM were.
* Beach family waited on the dock for 8 days while their daughter laid in the water.
* AM glares and stares down Tinsley.
* AM got upclose in Tinsley's face at a conference and spurts out "Hey Bo what's this I'm hearing about what you are saying. Thought we were friends.?" He was attempting to intimidate and bully Tinsley into backing off.
* Mock jury he tested was unfavorable to AM.
* Tinsley offered: sighn over Moselle, Edisto and open your books...then we will offer you a payment plan. AM refused.
* He dealt with alot of grumbling and shock that he was going to hold AM responsible.
* He discusses AM hiding money and he was going trace that money.
* He knew there would be accounts out there that wasn't even in AM's name.
* If he finds out AM has fixed the jury. He was immediately going to sue Psul and Maggie.
* Love how he states "...you are representing ridiculous arguments...
* and "...the issue is not that complicated..."
* " You are speculating, just like you expect me to speculate. I'm here to tell you what the judge did not speculate."

Excellent witness!!!! Bam!!

Listening to the Beach family Attorney Mark Tinsley, let's pretend that Gloria Satterfield was an independent client of MM and his firm:

Gloria's trip and fall claim at AM's residence netted the plaintiffs $4.3M (i.e., attorneys fees at $1.5M+).

AM proposing Beach family (and Tinsley) must be mad for rejecting the $500K insurance settlement for PM's negligence in causing Mallory's death while intoxicated and driving his boat recklessly is as insulting as one can go.
More of the same, there are the peasants of the world and then there are the Murdaughs. MOO

The caregiver's testimony rings true. What she saw was a bundled tarp. What she identified in the closet photo was the same bundle.

Had she identified either as a raincoat, one would have to ask how she was able to do so. Sleeves, neck opening, how would those be visible?

She remained firm. What she saw looked like a tarp, it matched what was photographed in the closet, which was identified by LE as a raincoat.

Two-step verification.

Bomb. Shell.

JMO
So why not test the tarp? Because they knew it would result in a negative trace for GSR? Makes no sense to me to ignore testing the tarp. o_O

ETA: assuming both tarp and raincoat were discovered on the same date the search warrant was executed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member