SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Tinsley testifies, because that was what made the impetus for the Paul issue to be negated urgent.
Yes, and since he is involved with the boat crash as the family’s attny and the defense has brought up so much about the boat crash, I think they will call him to the stand.

Just have to say…whenever the boat crash is brought up, I wish it would be followed by how a beautiful young woman died. Her name was Mallory.

What an unlikeable family.

To think a family could have so much privilege and means to do so many good things in life………and this is how their children are raised. Disgusting.

Yes, it's very troubling to read how the parents brushed aside PM's brushes with the law both before and after the fatal boating accident. It took only weeks for PM's bail conditions to be relaxed by the court and PM was again free to drink and go boating in any county across the state-- receiving not less than two citations while boating and/or driving. o_O

In the brutal end, the horrific nature of the deaths of MM/PM shows both the killer's intense anger and disregard for the lives of his favorite son and spouse of many years. IMO, AM blamed the victims for their own deaths-- they made him do it.

Listening to the law firm's CFO testify that AM was gifted in the 'art of bull****' and able to manipulate people, I think demonstrates that the public persona we've heard about was not at all what it appeared to be. Holding on to the life of privilege meant both the manipulator and the pawns had to keep the masks on tight. MOO

If AM was so close to his father, why wasn't he at the hospital at all on June 7th?

Because going to see his mother who is in the late stages of Alzheimer's around 9:30pm just makes so much more sense???

JMO... moo
When being interviewed at the crime scene, AM told investigators that his dad was admitted to St Joseph's hospital in Savannah that day. The hospital would be about 90 miles away.

Investigators found that statement in the trash near the crime scene. The state mentioned this statement and the Gucci transaction earlier in the trial, didn't explain its relevance and hasn't mentioned it since.
^^rsbm

The edges of the top and left margins of the credit card statement appear ripped. I think the statement was torn before being thrown in the trash and pieces are missing from the photo.

When being interviewed at the crime scene, AM told investigators that his dad was admitted to St Joseph's hospital in Savannah that day. The hospital would be about 90 miles away.
Yes but the doctor's informed the family that day, June 7th, he was terminal. His Dad was battling pneumonia. From personal experience with a 92 year old parent, at the end when pneumonia sets in, it's not long until the end. Just my experience.

Didn't see the testimony yesterday. Did they ask Smith if his shoes looked like the ones in the Snapchat video?

Even if they didn't, those shoes are definitely not the Nikes he was wearing later. And they do look like these Sperry boat shoes sold here.

Although it doesn't seem he could have worn those during the shooting or they would have tracked a lot of evidence into his car.

Last edited:
Didn't see the testimony yesterday. Did they ask Smith if his shoes looked like the ones in the Snapchat video?

Even if they didn't, those shoes are definitely not the Nikes he was wearing later. And they do look like these Sperry boat shoes sold here.

Does anyone know what Alex said in this video? I can’t make it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member