SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poll results on the Law & Crime Livestream currently

View attachment 400957
Well it's been so messy, and frankly, other than SLED and the like, much has been about stealing monies, and little directly about the crime itself. I mean, usually Forensics is near the beginning, but not in this case. Confusing and frustrating, but going back to the Evidence at the scene, his lies about so much, I feel he is guilty. His possible connection to other deaths/murders, and all that surrounds those, leads me directly to him. I don't believe Buster has anything to do with the Murders of his Mother and brother, but he is a sleaze as well, as he gave his brother a False copy of his DL to use to get booze, and was kicked out of Law School for Cheating, so not to be trusted.

Hope AM gets taken down for these heinous crimes. This piece of garbage needs to do hard time. But, we'll see if that ever happens.

He's obviously already getting preferential treatment in this case. It makes me sick when criminals literally get away with murder due to their extreme wealth/"good" reputation in the community.

Hope this CREEP gets many years behind bars.:)
Aren't we all different!
Taking advantage of others was AM's goal, and now Karma does its magic.
Yippee.:):)

Last edited:
I live in SC. At a recent party, the question was asked…would you ever knowingly hire anyone associated with a Murdaugh and/or his firm? The answers were all resounding NOs!
In my opinion, too many eyes are on them now. There will be a tendency to protect oneself, ones own reputation and livelihood by making sure THEY are held to a very strict standard whether in court, at the Bank, etc.

In order to give no appearance of influence, they may sometimes be denied if the matter is a close call.

I think RM is not coming to court because he is the only sibling still in the family business and he’s trying to separate himself. I doubt BM will follow through with a law career. The good ole boy network may still survive but its existence is front and center, undeniable. That makes things more complicated for all. I am sure they blame AM.
\
And, IMO, the Murdaugh name is now toxic and its power evaporated.
Imo, RM is seen arriving to court this morning at 5:47:02 timestamp. Timestamp may be off but it's first 10 mins of video he is seen.

Last edited:
Did AM roll his eyes when Crosby talked about how he knew about accounting things and didn't let those things happen (obviously not verbatim, but something to that extent)?

Yes but the doctor's informed the family that day, June 7th, he was terminal. His Dad was battling pneumonia. From personal experience with a 92 year old parent, at the end when pneumonia sets in, it's not long until the end. Just my experience.
And it wasn't. By all accounts, John Marvin sent a group text to the family in the early evening before the murders stating he planned on going to the hospital to visit RMIII the following day (June 8) and asked about their schedules.

Having received confirmation of the prognosis-- appears the family made the decision to take him out of hospital and bring him back home where he died on June 10 -- but not before also stopping by the Lodge where AM and lawyers from the firm were gathered in support of AM. (See R. Crosby's testimony on 2/6).

After a roundtrip drive to/from Savannah, and a double family murder, I don't see anything restful and/or peaceful about RMIII's final three days!
MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members