SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM told him when he got back from mom’s house he drove down to the kennels and found them.

Video just played from Paul & Crosby confirms it was Alex’s voice…another confirmation Alex was down at the kennels with Maggie and Paul

I just really need to know!!.....

Was it common for AM to go lay in the bed with his sleeping mother around 9:30pm?????

I need more witnesses to testify to this behavior..... moo
Caregiver Smith testified that for the 2 years prior to the murders when she was with Miss Libby from 8 PM to 8 AM, it was not common for AM to come to visit at 9:30 PM.

BBM- I couldn't disagree more, after learning more about Alex as this case progressed I think that's entirely correct. The CFO of his law firm was hot on his tail and wasn't going to let it go. The attorney for the Beach family was intent on tapping Alex's personal bank accounts and in asking for his financial records, was likely to discover the embezzlement he had been comitting. His life was about to get very complicated, I think he unraveled when he saw he was losing control. To a man like Alex - money and control is his life blood.
Isn't it great, watching AM's lies exposed, over all the years.

Each night he returns to his cell, wondering what next: 'where did I go wrong"???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties