SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t what Alex testified to. He hasn’t said anything during trial.
This is what investigators claimed that he said.
Which, IMO, is why the defense is trying to paint the investigation as flawed, sloppy, unprofessional. IMO the defense will try to discredit the investigative techniques of SLED.
He told investigators and one close friend and colleague who has testified.

I think the judge thought it was an issue that would be addressed by presenting it before a jury (with cross examination and objections presented as reasonable) and allowing them to exercise their judgment about it.
The defense better think twice before they challenge Tinsley on it. He might have a royal comeback that slams the door in their faces and completely endears the honest caregiver to the jury. jmo

The defense better think twice before they challenge Tinsley on it. He might have a royal comeback that slams the door in their faces and completely endears the honest caregiver to the jury. jmo
I agree that is a risk, but I like that this judge rules in favor of not keeping things hidden and allowing the jury to exercise judgment within the guidelines of the law.

They will have to prove to me Tinsley made that donation. It’s not that hard to make a donation using a false name. He’s too smart to be that stupid.
Tinsley admitted he made the donation.

""The very first donation" made to the page was $1,000 from Mark Tinsley, Barber says. Tinsley later removed his name. But Tinsley has admitted he donated the money to a witness who is still under subpoena.".

You can rewind it by hitting play and then grab that red bar at the bottom, slide it to the left.

Wish I could give you a timestamp but can’t until after the Live has ended.

Go about halfway back.. look for a blonde reporter sitting outside the courthouse. She’s got the scoop.

JMO
5.01p ET -- I notice the family is back up in the front. Hope they will behave with Tinsley testifying.

Tinsley is not the prosecuting attorney AM's case, so I don't see an issue with his donation, imo.
May have a whiff of poo to it in a legal standpoint and we know lawyers like to sniff that stuff out for ammo but hasn't pulled me over to the defenses side of the fence. Like many of us who been watching this from the start IMO AM wreaks of every crime including the deaths of family members, some still struggle to connect the two from a legal smoking gun standpoint or it falls in the area of reasonable doubt, understood. IMO this man has shown at every turn including a fake suicide/ murder that he is capable of stepping over that final line and take a life, plenty of breadcrumbs if one doesn't get distracted by the magic show and slight of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annabella2320