SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MM had been living in Edisto and the prosecution believes MM was lured to the house by AM.

IMO, setting out MM's pj's looks like staging inside the house-- especially when I don't think PM & MM intended to spend the night on Monday.

We know that PM was working for Uncle John Marvin that week (refused a hunting invite from law partner Ronnie Crosby's son) and had been sleeping at his house.

If MM dropped PM off at his uncle's house, PM would have his truck in the morning that was waiting for him at his uncle's house. JMO

ETA: Also, recalling AM lied to investigators during the interview -- told them MM was at home when he left for work in the morning when she clearly was not and had not been in Moselle recently.
By some accounts MM was living at the Beach house, and estranged from AM. If they divorced, some properties were in Her name Alone, and the settlement would bring forth much financial info, especially if her lawyer hired a Forensic Accountant to assure she gets what she wants financially. The family was being sued by the family of the young lady killed on the boat Paul was driving drunk.
Both were Liabilities to AM and his huge Ego. MOO
I highly recommend watching The Behavior Panel on Youtube!

And even more puzzling is why he would have her come over to clean up the day after his family is murdered. He is a lawyer, so why would he knowing it's all a crime scene, want her to come mess with anything? Well of course we know why, but an innocent man wouldn't allow that because whoever killed his family may have entered that house and why mess with any possible evidence? I guess if you want the evidence you personally left laying around to be messed with then that would make perfect sense.
Agreed and like he was making every effort to muddy the waters of a clear pond.

By some accounts MM was living at the Beach house, and estranged from AM. If they divorced, some properties were in Her name Alone, and the settlement would bring forth much financial info, especially if her lawyer hired a Forensic Accountant to assure she gets what she wants financially. The family was being sued by the family of the young lady killed on the boat Paul was driving drunk.
Both were Liabilities to AM and his huge Ego. MOO
I highly recommend watching The Behavior Panel on Youtube!
Yup it was touched on several times that she would rather be there then at the ranch, speaks for itself.

IMO, setting out MM's pj's looks like staging inside the house-- especially when I don't think PM & MM intended to spend the night on Monday.
Definitely sounds staged, but i could not think of the purpose. Yes, i guess to make it look like she had been there the night before and that she was not ‘lured’ there... ? Any other ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx