SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish the prosecution could flat-out tell the jurors that in addition to trying to thwart the investigation into his financial wrongdoings, AM killed his family because after causing the death of Mallory Beach in the boat crash, his son PM was facing 25 yrs in the big house, and as a convicted felon, would also be prohibited from possessing a weapon (no more hunting).

Also, tell the jurors the Murdaughs were underinsured, and personally facing a multi-million dollar wrongful death judgment,

And finally, tell them that MM could never face PM being convicted and sentenced to prison, and would be miserable living a broke, middle-class life.

AM is a gambler and thinks he's smarter than the rest. He was going to gamble on getting away with double murder but if he suspected he was found out, he'd kill himself before any arrest.

AM's plan didn't work out and here we are. MOO

They didn't say so but didn't the second caregiver say she'd taken someone else's shift? Is there an implication that AM would've expected her to be working the night he showed up and not MS? Was he even there enough to know who worked when and for how long? I just wonder if he chose Almeda with confidence he could manipulate the caretaker on site., maybe one more than another. Guessing so.

JMO

Update: concurrent with testimony on Maggie's phone, AM has turned his mints into chewing gum. Of Olympic proportions.

It his jaw is his polygraph, he is not at ease. Just saying.

JMO

So the Saturday morning September 4 when AM called Blanca for his medical insurance card was the day of the “ roadside nonsense “ when he claims someone shot him.

Does the State not get to pursue that line of questioning and bring it up or what?

JMO
I think the roadside event was on Sunday, the day after the sh_t up on the front porch with Chris Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx