SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get to see all of today's testimony. I'm reading a summary that says AM asked Blanca to pick up Maggie's Mercedes from the impoundment lot and that after she got the car she found Maggie's wedding band under a seat while she was cleaning it. Didn't LE search the Mercedes when they towed it/impounded it? If yes, how could they miss a wedding band under the seat?
Probably just hooked it up and towed it to impound with no in depth search.
I'm thinking AM lured CES to roadside scheme intending to either pay him with the ring if he was involved in the scheme or plant it on him if he wasn't involved. AM probably put it there to get it out of his pocket before LE or medical arrived. jmo

I'm thinking AM lured CES to roadside scheme intending to either pay him with the ring if he was involved in the scheme or plant it on him if he wasn't involved. AM probably put it there to get it out of his pocket before LE or medical arrived. jmo
Yes, it was a rhetorical question. So many red flags. Impossible to not question whether some in LE did not pursue the investigation strongly because of who AM is. JMO.

All the reports of the testimony today say the ring was discovered in the Mercedes the week after the murder--well before the faux roadside shooting.

AM chit chatting with Harpo trying his best to show he's not the least interested in Blanca's testimony...what's to come may scare him a bit? JMO

As Blanca found pots in the fridge, 'did they eat'?
Were dirty plates left out?
Were autopsies done on stomach contents?

Who finally washed pots?
How much food remained?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members