SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish the prosecution could flat-out tell the jurors that in addition to trying to thwart the investigation into his financial wrongdoings, AM killed his family because after causing the death of Mallory Beach in the boat crash, his son PM was facing 25 yrs in the big house, and as a convicted felon, would also be prohibited from possessing a weapon (no more hunting).

Also, tell the jurors the Murdaughs were underinsured, and personally facing a multi-million dollar wrongful death judgment,

And finally, tell them that MM could never face PM being convicted and sentenced to prison, and would be miserable living a broke, middle-class life.

AM is a gambler and thinks he's smarter than the rest. He was going to gamble on getting away with double murder but if he suspected he was found out, he'd kill himself before any arrest.

AM's plan didn't work out and here we are. MOO
and there was a time with all the info heard and seen the town folk would show up at the courthouse with weapons and torches and demand for him to be handed over as the sound of the gallows being assembled echoed in the background. As said justice was swift and deadly back then, goes for some of the whiskey as well.

I'm boggling at the fact that they typically left pots and pans with food still in them on the stove overnight for the housekeeper to deal with the next morning. Beyond just the bugs it would attract, that food would go bad. Guess the Murdaugh's are too good to eat leftovers, so who cares if it rots on the stovetop overnight.
Plus they had two dogs ...

Observation: AM rocks when Paul's name comes up. Many people loved Paul, grieved then and grieve now but have remained still.

He's the only one having these dramatic emotional reactions.

And I note also -- when the courtroom erupts in spontaneous laughter (Krispy Kreme), nothing from AM. No involuntary upturn of his mouth, nothing.

Strange affect.

JMO
Do you think medicated?

So MmM had driven up the night before the murders, gone back to Edisto, and then returned again? That’s probably why her car was running…just stopping by the kennels to say goodbye to her son. Someone laid her pajamas and underwear out…to pretend she was staying.
I've seen it mentioned in some posts...but does anyone know if we know for a fact that Maggie's car was running? I probablyy missed the source of that info. Thanks!

Curious about how they note the close distance of Paul's phone to dog kennel but don't say anything about AM's phone and MM's phone being that close to the kennels. I am not paying really close attention because I'm a bit lost without seeing the charts

I've seen it mentioned in some posts...but does anyone know if we know for a fact that Maggie's car was running? I probablyy missed the source of that info. Thanks!
I don’t remember it being mentioned in the trial yet, but could have missed it.

I will need to see all these times and dates tracking the cell phones written down so I can review. However, I do believe that PM’s friend Rogan Gibson’s chocolate Labrador, who was featured in the video, nailed the voice of AM to the kennel area that night. The video evidence and the long trail of cell phone data, as well as the data from the infotainment system of AM’s vehicle, should be enough evidence to sway the jury. Being the grandmother of several chocolate labs, I will be ecstatic if “Chase” the chocolate lab helps convict AM. All the above in my opinion …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn