SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing comes to mind on reflection. And relates to the former housekeeper fall incident. And the 911 call. Yes an earlier separate matter, but maybe it could in part go to potential financial considerations, motive, other, etc?

If I recall, I believe it was the late mother and one of the sons on that call? I can’t quite be sure. But it seemed that the call might have been a bit detached or devoid of concern for the ailing victim? I believe the call was first placed by the mother, then the son present was asked for information - as the 911 dispatch pressed for information. And the son was trying to assist with some details on the victim. But on balance, it did not seem to display that much concern for the fallen lady. At least as it appeared to my listen of it.

Is this that same son too that fell victim? Or is it the other?

I do wonder why Buster hasn't kept Bubba. It's really the only thing left of his family. Personally I would fight tooth and nail to keep my family pet under these circumstances.

Another question I have. If Maggie consulted with a divorce attorney and hired one wouldn't there be some type of financial record of that? Also, does attorney client privilege carry on after the client dies? I am just thinking that if there was an attorney meeting that it would be known for sure at this point. JMO

Another thing comes to mind on reflection. And relates to the former housekeeper fall incident. And the 911 call. Yes an earlier separate matter, but maybe it could in part go to potential financial considerations, motive, other, etc?

If I recall, I believe it was the late mother and one of the sons on that call? I can’t quite be sure. But it seemed that the call might have been a bit detached or devoid of concern for the ailing victim? I believe the call was first placed by the mother, then the son present was asked for information - as the 911 dispatch pressed for information. And the son was trying to assist with some details on the victim. But on balance, it did not seem to display that much concern for the fallen lady. At least as it appeared to my listen of it.

Is this that same son too that fell victim? Or is it the other?
Yes you're right, the 911 call was placed by Maggie, she was very calm and collected IMO. Then Paul gets on and he sounds almost irritated with the questions that 911 were asking. It was an unemotional recount of a terrible, eventually fatal fall of a beloved 'family member for over 20 years' IMO.

Alex was in that car trying to give the performance of his life. Establishing his alibi and convincing LE of his innocence. I've watched it several times and it is just so pathetically fake and self serving. I recommend everyone watch it and watch Alex's behavior.

I believe SLED suspected him that very night and because of his 'influence' had to work carefully to get solid information to charge him.

MOO
Yes! And that the second ‘coughing’ ‘attendant’ friend was allowed to be present is most interesting. And I also thought quite interesting, I believe the now defendant specifically asked for a bottle of water, then when found, declined it. I believe that was also around the time of his opening the door to…… (left to imagination)…. and that appeared to be around the phone call log analysis he was making of the ‘10:06’ pm - that sure seemed to elicit a response from the now defendant. Almost as if, when reviewing the time line - uh oh, this timeline….. I believe the female officer asked about what time for something. He checked, muttered a bit but the point was not resolutely pressed. JMO

I do wonder why Buster hasn't kept Bubba. It's really the only thing left of his family. Personally I would fight tooth and nail to keep my family pet under these circumstances.

Another question I have. If Maggie consulted with a divorce attorney and hired one wouldn't there be some type of financial record of that? Also, does attorney client privilege carry on after the client dies? I am just thinking that if there was an attorney meeting that it would be known for sure at this point. JMO
I think Alex didn't keep Bubba because he has no genuine love in his heart to care for an animal. Heck, not even human beings, let alone our furry babies who mean so very much to most of us. It has been said Maggie really loved the dogs.

I'm glad B got him. At least he has a chance at a happy life.

MOO

Yes you're right, the 911 call was placed by Maggie, she was very calm and collected IMO. Then Paul gets on and he sounds almost irritated with the questions that 911 were asking. It was an unemotional recount of a terrible, eventually fatal fall of a beloved 'family member for over 20 years' IMO.
I totally agree. I was shocked at the 911 call. It was like they were calling Costco to ask the store return policy on exchanging a package of stew meat for a different size.

I think Alex didn't keep Bubba because he has no genuine love in his heart to care for an animal. Heck, not even human beings, let alone our furry babies who mean so very much to most of us. It has been said Maggie really loved the dogs.

MOO
I understand Alex not wanting to keep him, I was just thinking that maybe Buster would want the dog but as you say he's living a much better life with Bianca and her family I am sure!

Yes! And that the second ‘coughing’ ‘attendant’ friend was allowed to be present is most interesting. And I also thought quite interesting, I believe the now defendant specifically asked for a bottle of water, then when found, declined it. I believe that was also around the time of his opening the door to…… (left to imagination)…. and that appeared to be around the phone call log analysis he was making of the ‘10:06’ pm - that sure seemed to elicit a response from the now defendant. Almost as if, when reviewing the time line - uh oh, this timeline….. I believe the female officer asked about what time for something. He checked, muttered a bit but the point was not resolutely pressed. JMO
That coughing 'friend' was one of his lawyers. He called his lawyers first. What a .

Maggie owned a Beach house(Edisto), where she was living mostly at the time of he murders. The main house is in Hampton, SC, and apparently AM co owns 7 islands in Beaufort County with a deceased Drug Smuggler, Barrett T. Boulware. The Moselle property in Colleton County(purchased by AM in 2013) was previously owned by Boulware as well. Complicated, as some properties are co owned...

This from 2009

Delinquent in taxes, boulware/murdaugh properties.

MOO
Empathy...may not run deep in the family.

As top producer, let’s say AM hits near that one million dollar bonus every year. He still has his base salary, and he is also stealing a couple hundred thousand here and there. Occasionally, he dips his beak into big money like the Satterfield settlement.

Did he also have a family trust fund providing income even if he could not touch principle?

Where is this money going? Nice Vineyard vines shirts but he is not having clothes custom made on Savile Row. Those two houses should have long been paid off even just from his bonuses.

Wasn’t he trying to get a big mortgage on Edisto? Wasn’t he bouncing checks that his crooked banker friend had to cover?

Was he just a conduit and a lot of money was passed on elsewhere?

Why is it that Randy and the other lawyer that testified…do not press to have hundreds of thousands of dollars he stole…paid back to them? Interesting that he had no consequences even when exposed and his these atty victims just let him KEEP the money? Why?
Exactly. Where was this $ going? Blackmail? For what? Gambling? I haven’t heard any rumors about a big gambling habit although he may be doing some sports betting in jail. But that’s little league stuff and just a guess.

I’m looking forward to the supposed upcoming forensic accountant testimony this week.

Exactly. Where was this $ going? Blackmail? For what? Gambling? I haven’t heard any rumors about a big gambling habit although he may be doing some sports betting in jail. But that’s little league stuff and just a guess.

I’m looking forward to the supposed upcoming forensic accountant testimony this week.
Yes it is quite a wonderment where the monies were/are unless perhaps a ‘true’ or better cost accounting is known to some, but not all? Isn’t it often said ‘follow the money’? Did I also read recently that a portion of the family, estate, something related owns a number of islands in the area?

Maybe there are still some clam shells to turn over? JMO.

So if that is the case, then the same two individuals associated with the earlier housekeeper event and calling 911 dispatch for it, were the same individuals that were subject of the double homicide at the estate. Interesting. And that same son had supposedly been piloting the boat on that later evening. Another interesting fact. JMO.

So if that is the case, then the same two individuals associated with the earlier housekeeper event and calling 911 dispatch for it, were the same individuals that were subject of the double homicide at the estate. Interesting. And that same son had supposedly been piloting the boat on that later evening. Another interesting fact. JMO.
WOW! Has me thinking that that was the stairs that only the housekeeper used......somebody spread some Crisco on those steps?

Refresher: AM showed no concern for the safety of his remaining son. Whoops. And AM summoned people TO the "danger zone.". So busy narrating he forgot the method-acting.

JMO

Refresher: AM showed no concern for the safety of his remaining son. Whoops. And AM summoned people TO the "danger zone.". So busy narrating he forgot the method-acting.

JMO
Right?! It’s striking to me that he doesn’t immediately ask about Buster and where he is/whether he’s safe. He leaps straight into CYA mode. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en