SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late post.

Ahhh...the sound of unpacking evidence that's wrapped in layers upon layers of paper....that annoys everyone..
Though not as annoying as finding out that U2 will do a residency without original drummer Larry Mullen Jr. Now that is with or without you. Ugh!

edited: grammar

Last edited:
No the witness did not introduce it. The prosecution argued that since the defense had asked the witness about the state of the relationship and how positive it was, the state was entitled to bring in that evidence to show it wasn’t so great. But the affair was 15 years ago and the judge disallowed it because it was so removed from the murders. The state IS desperate if the only evidence they have that the marriage was in trouble was from 15 years ago. You have the sister of the victim saying the marriage was good and AM adored Maggie. Every other state witness has said the same! That he loved his family! There is NO evidence of marital trouble or pending divorce. Rumors are not evidence. IMO
One never knows. People put on one face in public, and another at home. In my own case, when my husband left me, one person said to me, 'I can't believe it. He always looked at you so adoringly.' I didn't see for myself that he was having an affair, so ...

Per Maggie's sister yesterday, Maggie was looking at real estate. Alec shut that down. "Not a good time."

I don't think Alec hated Maggie. I think Alec loved Alec.

My theory: he didn't want Maggie to find out about the financial mess he was in, one which exploding spectacularly around him.

The boat crash lit the fuse.

JMO

I think this may have been asked before but why didn’t Alex get rid of Paul’s phone? Seems like he knew about the video but couldn’t get into the phone because the battery was dead? That video is going to seal the deal, IMO.

One never knows. People put on one face in public, and another at home. In my own case, when my husband left me, one person said to me, 'I can't believe it. He always looked at you so adoringly.' I didn't see for myself that he was having an affair, so ...
Yes but in order to put someone in prison for life the state has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that AM murdered his wife and son. Evidence in the form of testimony that demonstrates there were serious marital issues would help the state when it comes to Maggie’s murder. Any other evidence that shows AM loathed his family or wanted to be rid of them would also help. There is none!

Another subtle ”tell” in this video is when Alex asked if they’ve found any clues /evidence. The investigator says he’s talked to over 100 people and has collected fingerprint and DNA samples. Alex then says something to the effect of “so you think it was intentional,I mean planned….”. He’s giving so much more info than what is being asked of him, including that Paul was a little detective. What relevance did that have to any Q that was being asked?
Excellent post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member