SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think AM knew about the video. IMO, AM moved PM's phone around 10:18 pm while he was on the phone with 911, and saw that Rogan had sent a text, and that is the ONLY reason he was trying to call Rogan. IMO, AM wanted to know what Rogan knew.... as in.... if AM had been with PM at certain times, etc.... IMO, if the female PM had been texting with had sent a message that showed on the phone, AM would have been calling her to gauge her knowledge...

All JMO.
i think all of those calls to Rogan would bug me if I was on the jury (if they remember them after all this time). I could see calling family and/or a lawyer, but to call a random friend of your son’s that many times almost immediately is real odd. It sticks out to me, especially after the testimony about Paul calling/texting him, Paul’s phone being on his body, & then Rogan is texting MM. Real odd sequence of events for an innocent man IMO.
Also I bet he about crapped himself when Owen (Owens?) told him Rogan said he heard AM. AM denied it of course, but that was before PM’s phone was opened and the vid was found.

Although there are a lot of bizarre things going on in this, MM's phone being taken and thrown is so weird to me....

IMO, there was significant rage in connection with her phone... Why would a murder-for-hire/stranger be focused on her locked phone? What could they possibly glean from that? And then, why would it be discarded right down the road? Why wouldn't they have kept it, if they felt the need to take it?

IMO, there is only one person who would have been interested in MM's phone for any reason, and that is AM.

JMO. moo
I've missed, if it has been mentioned, where MMs phone was found. Was it on the route AM took to his parent's house or no where near the route? Just wondering if he was the one to pitch it out the window how far out of his way did it turn up??

i think all of those calls to Rogan would bug me if I was on the jury (if they remember them after all this time). I could see calling family and/or a lawyer, but to call a random friend of your son’s that many times almost immediately is real odd. It sticks out to me, especially after the testimony about Paul calling/texting him, Paul’s phone being on his body, & then Rogan is texting MM. Real odd sequence of events for an innocent man IMO.
The repetitive calls to Rogan close to the murders remind me of the lawyers in the 3rd and 4th generation of this family showing up immediately after other catastrophic events to attempt to get a handle on and orchestrate them in a direction that is either profitable, or at least not costly, to them. (Gloria Satterfield’s fall, Stephen Smith’s death, boat crash, double-murders at Moselle, roadside shooting and airlift to hospital followed by rehab).

Yesssss!! That pops into my mind every single time they discuss guns and hunting. They shoot dove and quail and I'm guessing you'd have be a decent shot to hit them since they're small and will fly away quickly. And any game that you want to eat you surely don't just willy nilly blasting away at them. MOO
What if the shooter wanted it to appear as though an amateur, or perhaps different individuals were shooting?

The most dangerous type IMO. He was laughing and cutting up with his son as they road around the property just minutes before he ambushed him and stood within 3 feet of him and snuffed him out with a shotgun blast that removed his brain from his skull. If that isn't scary, I don't know what is.
Like getting a kiss from the mob, might as well walk yourself to the trunk of the car.

How were they not prepared for this???!!!! Urgh!

Maybe he was thinking about fleeing/disappearing, you'd need funds for both? His 401K was substantial funds.

Don't you have to file certain kinds of paperwork to withdraw from a 401K?

He certainly missed his opportunity to do anything like that. Anyone know the status of his various bank accounts right now? Frozen?

The ATV’s tire impression is similar to the one found on Maggie’s calf, Kinsey said. At some point in time, Maggie’s left calf made contact with the ATV’s front driver’s side tire or one just like it, resulting in the impression, he said. Kinsey saw no evidence she was run over, he added.

SO WEIRD!!

Plus, now the attorneys are aware of the center of power, so to speak, among the jurors. I don’t think that makes good sense.
I think the Judge has had 4 weeks of observing the jurors and he also has a good grasp of body language and for him to choose the foreman makes complete sense to me. My question would be can the juror chosen decline the position? jmo

Don't you have to file certain kinds of paperwork to withdraw from a 401K?

He certainly missed his opportunity to do anything like that. Anyone know the status of his various bank accounts right now? Frozen?
Other then going ole ole school and burying jar's and coffee cans of money in the yard, gotta find that map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321