SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several witnesses commented on how much time Alex spent at his parents. Blanca said that Maggie told her he was going over there at night and she was worried that he wasn't getting enough sleep. Maggie's sister testified that he went over a lot, sometimes twice a day. But Miss Shelley testified that she'd only seen him there at night a couple times. Where was Alex actually going at night?
I have asked that question several times.

opi9

Another thing that struck me about the “planned this for a long time”:
Remember allllll the talk about the missing/ stolen 300 Blackout? Well, in the video of the 3rd police interview that was played in court and has been posted here many times, he was acting all wishy washy about whether they actually had another one. LE says we KNOW/ have testimony/ proof of some kind that “Maggie DID buy another 300 Blackout. You were supposed to go sign the paperwork, and you never did.” Then one of them, I think it was AM, said, “That’s why it is not registered with ATF”.
It gave me chills. Wondering just how long he had been planning the murders— if years before he got his wife to pay for and pick up a gun that he had reported stolen, had her promise he would come do the paperwork, and he never did, knowing that it was slipping through the cracks of being registered. Maybe he even wanted it for other kills that would not be traced to him.
The more I think about the first Blackout that "went missing" from Paul's truck, the more I am coming to the conclusion AM knows exactly where that gun went/is. They paid big bucks for that weapon and not to report it stolen is not what responsible gun owners do. In the 1st interview IRRC AM was asked if he filed a police report and he states no, but he told some sheriff about it because he didn't want it to you know, um, cough, um turn up in some drug thing or something. I'm betting the serial number of that missing gun isn't entered into NCIC. If it is used in a crime or found in a cache of weapons somewhere it can't be traced back to him. I believe the suppressors he initially bought for the original 300s and then didn't have put on, would be registered with the ATF which is why, I believe, he left them off. Then he doesn't go sign the paperwork for the replacement gun intentionally so it's not registered with anyone but his personal firearms dealer (who is also a relative). These are not the actions of a law abiding citizen. This to me is just another example of his disregard for honesty.
jmo

Dick couldn’t have a more fitting name.

A reporter asked him a question outside after court…he then raises his arm and points his index finger right at her, then says no comment.

Over this 3 day break…

Dick is probably prepping Buster for when he testifies

Waters is probably getting his questions ready if AM decides to testify

Judge Newman is probably enjoying his 3 day break from this circus
God bless this judge, he is so deliberate and calm with a sprinkle of humor added at times - 99.9% of the time he has the patience of a saint.

I watched FITSNEWS YouTube vid " State rests in Murdaugh Murders". It mentioned the amount of $$ AM spent on drugs, the ratio puts him at taking right around 89 pills a day. A person can't take 89 vitamins a day for that many years without overdosing! Where is the $$ really? Where is the $$ from drug dealing with Cuz Eddie? He OWED everyone in his life money..family, best friend, co workers etc..But was completely paid up with drug dealers? No sir, I'm not buying it.

But I wish he would :)

The more I think about the first Blackout that "went missing" from Paul's truck, the more I am coming to the conclusion AM knows exactly where that gun went/is. They paid big bucks for that weapon and not to report it stolen is not what responsible gun owners do. In the 1st interview IRRC AM was asked if he filed a police report and he states no, but he told some sheriff about it because he didn't want it to you know, um, cough, um turn up in some drug thing or something. I'm betting the serial number of that missing gun isn't entered into NCIC. If it is used in a crime or found in a cache of weapons somewhere it can't be traced back to him. I believe the suppressors he initially bought for the original 300s and then didn't have put on, would be registered with the ATF which is why, I believe, he left them off. Then he doesn't go sign the paperwork for the replacement gun intentionally so it's not registered with anyone but his personal firearms dealer (who is also a relative). These are not the actions of a law abiding citizen. This to me is just another example of his disregard for honesty.
jmo
MP testified AM told her the killer had probably been thinking about it for a while. Who knows how long a while is? Could it be possible it was all coming to fruition?

Speaking of guineas, I did not know what they were so I looked them up. Turns out guineas can be “kept as guard animals since they are very vocal when anything new enters the farm yard.” Guinea Fowl

So, if a stranger was on the property at the time Paul was filming his video, we “should” have heard it squawking away?

MP testified AM told her the killer had probably been thinking about it for a while. Who knows how long a while is? Could it be possible it was all coming to fruition?
I've said many threads ago that I believe he had a backup plan and this was it. He knew that probably there would come a time when his schemes could crash and burn and that hot and humid June night, when he saw the flames starting in earnest, he put that backup plan into play. He had his narrative written in his mind and had to do the um, cough, you know to pause and recall what he planned to say. The defense likes to say that he wouldn't benefit from the deaths of PM and MM but that's not quite true. He would inherit all of the property and although there were mortgages, AM was very adept at obtaining additional mortgages and increasing his lines of credit. As long as he had his people at PSB, he thought he was golden. He thought he would find a financial fire extinguisher before he was consumed. He thought wrong. jmo

opi9

Another thing that struck me about the “planned this for a long time”:
Remember allllll the talk about the missing/ stolen 300 Blackout? Well, in the video of the 3rd police interview that was played in court and has been posted here many times, he was acting all wishy washy about whether they actually had another one. LE says we KNOW/ have testimony/ proof of some kind that “Maggie DID buy another 300 Blackout. You were supposed to go sign the paperwork, and you never did.” Then one of them, I think it was AM, said, “That’s why it is not registered with ATF”.
It gave me chills. Wondering just how long he had been planning the murders— if years before he got his wife to pay for and pick up a gun that he had reported stolen, had her promise he would come do the paperwork, and he never did, knowing that it was slipping through the cracks of being registered. Maybe he even wanted it for other kills that would not be traced to him.
What a point you have brought up! OMG.

Added: That third AR was purchased in 2018! So we might be talking two or three years of planning :eek:

Last edited:
Speaking of guineas, I did not know what they were so I looked them up. Turns out guineas can be “kept as guard animals since they are very vocal when anything new enters the farm yard.” Guinea Fowl

So, if a stranger was on the property at the time Paul was filming his video, we “should” have heard it squawking away?

I had a few when I was younger, yes they are vocal, but Paul told Maggie thats not a guinea it’s a chicken.

Whoops, duplicate post.

Or so I thought. It turns out I deleted both posts, and now I am too lazy to retype the message. Suffice it to say, it was all about how AM was sucking up to Buster's girlfriend in the jail calls to glom on to her legitimacy/accomplishments. If Buster can't finish law school, this is the next best thing. He references her credentials on multiple occasions in a very name-dropping way.

Anyone else think AM was trying to lure CBR to the property (with the sunflower business) to frame for the murders, or to find the bodies? CBR has a real frame-able quality, and AM has a fondness for using everyone in his splash zone, in whatever way he can.

Last edited:
I watched FITSNEWS YouTube vid " State rests in Murdaugh Murders". It mentioned the amount of $$ AM spent on drugs, the ratio puts him at taking right around 89 pills a day. A person can't take 89 vitamins a day for that many years without overdosing! Where is the $$ really? Where is the $$ from drug dealing with Cuz Eddie? He OWED everyone in his life money..family, best friend, co workers etc..But was completely paid up with drug dealers? No sir, I'm not buying it.
Maybe another addiction?

It's complicated. There are performers who are known to use both an opiate and an upper before going on stage. There are people who use both for long periods, and have their use down to a science. After a respite in opiate use, many people who are addicts report a rush or burst of energy right after using again. This is sought after.

Many of us would not have that response. Some of us have opiates (prescribed) that we never used. There are likely genes involved in this, because other people are so into opiates that they steal people's prescriptions. I know doctors, nurses, lawyers, judges, police, sheriffs, professors and many others who have used opiates because of perceived benefits. The blurb below is about heroin, but contains a statement about oxycodone.

From that page:

A little too much, though, and the person may get drowsy (the "nods"). So they often use more than one drug for the exact effect they are seeking (polypharmacy).
View attachment 404076
That's from this site:

Which also explains that people who use the same drug for pain do not get this feeling. It's what the addict feels. It also explains how the addict processes their pills so as to get around the built-in time release (which doesn't allow much of a high).

"Feel more happy." "Less discouraged." "Things...more pleasing."

For some people, that would certainly feel like a fire in the belly, a kind of invincibility. However, I believe that it's highly likely AM was self-medicating for other symptoms (not physical pain - but perhaps psychic pain).

IMO.
I had a Script for Percocet after my C-Section, and it made me feel happy, relaxed, good outlook on everything, and definitely made me tired. Once the pain subsided, I threw out the rest of the bottle, as it felt Too good, and I didn't want to take the chance of abusing it. Some people react differently, as they have different chemistry. I know a couple people who have to be careful with anything new, as they have had strange, even opposite reactions. How AM functioned on multiple drugs(possibly) I have no idea, but I think he was more of a Dealer than client. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr