SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about that, too. But outside in SC in summer could be allergies. And it could also be a nervous/stress reaction. Or coke! Or whatever else might be snorted.
He held a tissue in his hands, but Never used it, either on his eyes or nose. He was wailing, but no fluid from his face to show it at all. Faked the whole crying BS, and flipped out of it on a dime-Acting and looking to see reaction... MOO

‘Paul, why did you have to get involved?’

What did the Little Detective find out in the weeks before he died? MP testified he was on a mission to keep AM from ‘misbehaving.”

Was he serious when he told Mallory’s BF (in the preview clip above) that Moselle was about transporting girls and drugs?

Did PM and MM dispose of a bag or bags of pills that AM was supposed to pass along, not intended for personal use?

Did PM find out the the nightime trips were not to see Grandma? Did MM start to worry about affair…but the Little Detective came upon something else?

Did MM or PM think that they had information that could be traded for an easier sentence…like probation…for PM? I think MM would be unstoppable if she thought she could save PM.

But surely, this angle must have been looked at exhaustively in both the murder and financial investigations.

”Paul, why did you have to get involved?’

….or it could just mean that on that night of all nights, AM needed his pills. Did PM take them from wherever they were stashed. I can see him and his Mother refusing to give them back. Was AM looking for the pills on PM when he tried to turn him over? Was he fed up with the two of them spying on him? A desperate addict…in a “Timmy’ rage.

I think we will never know. I don’t think AM can ever admit the killings because he wants desperately to still be loved by a few of these people..who loved him so dearly before.

I thought about that, too. But outside in SC in summer could be allergies. And it could also be a nervous/stress reaction. Or coke! Or whatever else might be snorted.
He held a tissue in his hands, but Never used it, either on his eyes or nose. He was wailing, but no fluid from his face to show it at all. Faked the whole crying BS, and flipped out of it on a dime-Acting and looking to see reaction... MOO

Another Horrible, Disgusting thing that happened immediately after the crash, is the Murdaughs, including the Grandfather, went to the boat, and were allowed to enter by the Police, who were supposed to be guarding the scene, Whereas, Malloy Beach's family was not allowed the same. They were told no one could enter. The Murdaughs OWNed Plenty LE in the area obviously. Who knows what that family may have changed on the boat-Before any LE did any investigation!
If that's not Mob Rule, I don't know what is.
If I'm not mistaken PM's clothes were missing etc....

Blanca testified that during a phone call, Maggie told her that Alex wanted her to come to Moselle the day of the murders (see 23:30 to approx 25:00 below). I know there are texts between Maggie and Blanca, but just in terms of calls I only see these two calls between them -- both are before Alex purportedly arrived at work that day.

11:26:22 AM – Maggie Murdaugh makes an outgoing phone call to “Blanca” (Answered 03:28 long) (MM Extraction)

11:58:38 AM – Maggie Murdaugh makes an outgoing phone call to “Blanca” (Answered 01:29 long) (MM Extraction).

12:21:37 PM – Alex Murdaugh’s Suburban arrives at PMPED in Hampton, SC (GM/OnStar

12:38 PM Alex Murdaugh enters through the east door of the PMPED Law Firm.

If Blanca's testimony is correct that would mean that Alex asked Maggie to come to Moselle before he had his convo that day with Jeanne S. re the missing funds. JMO

Last edited:
CBR is not Buster; he is CB Rowe, who was on site caretaker of Moselle at the time, but who was away taking care of some kind of medical appointment for his own father in Augusta (LE checked CBR’s phone records to verify he was in Augusta that night).
Thanks, @Diddian. I don't know how I read CB as Buster but I deleted my post.

I always avoid the “media experts.” They are perpetually selling their own product. They have nothing to lose either way. Grandstanding. Also, the defense has, by law, the right to a speedy trial, as you state. Great big faux pas! Again, you are correct in stating that the totality of evidence (which would sink an aircraft carrier) is quite a pile for the defense to dig out from under. I believe that if AM is truly innocent of these murders, his best (if not only) hope for acquittal is to testify.
The last thing the "media" wants is for everyone to think it's a "done deal". Then people might lose interest and not listen to their product.

Blanca testified that during a phone call, Maggie told her that Alex wanted her to come to Moselle the day of the murders (see 23:30 to approx 25:00 below). I know there are texts between Maggie and Blanca, but just in terms of calls I only see these two calls between them -- both are before Alex purportedly arrived at work that day.

11:26:22 AM – Maggie Murdaugh makes an outgoing phone call to “Blanca” (Answered 03:28 long) (MM Extraction)

11:58:38 AM – Maggie Murdaugh makes an outgoing phone call to “Blanca” (Answered 01:29 long) (MM Extraction).

12:21:37 PM – Alex Murdaugh’s Suburban arrives at PMPED in Hampton, SC (GM/OnStar

12:38 PM Alex Murdaugh enters through the east door of the PMPED Law Firm.

So if Blanca's testimony is correct it seems like Alex asked Maggie to come to Moselle before he had his convo that day with Jeanne S. re the missing funds. JMO

Not disputing the 11:58 AM phone call by MM to Blanca but we know it wasn't until 3:55:26 PM that she texted Blanca that AM wanted her to come home to Moselle-- per the detailed timeline by S/A Rudoski/SLED, pg 20/88.

Not disputing the 11:58 AM phone call by MM to Blanca but we know it wasn't until 3:55:26 PM that she texted Blanca that AM wanted her to come home to Moselle-- per the detailed timeline by S/A Rudoski/SLED, pg 20/88.
I know about the texts and that text, but per the video, Blanca said there was a phone call.

Last edited:
I know about the texts and that text, but Blanca said there was a phone call.
We don't know the context of the phone convo but it doesn't follow MM would repeat the same hours later in the actual text (sent when MM was waiting at DR appt) provided by SLED. JMO

ETA: Understandably, Blanca's memory during her testimony wasn't 100%. She recalled preparing rice vs mac n cheese per MM.

Last edited:
We don't know the context of the phone convo but it doesn't follow MM would repeat the same hours later in the actual text provided by SLED. JMO
I understand that. I'm only saying what she testified to. The State will need to explain this if they want to argue that AM's request to MM occurred after the Jeanne S meeting. I think I've read that some believe that AM spent the morning preparing for the murders. I really don't know. JMO.

Last edited:
Great post!

I would add the frantic efforts to get in touch with Rogan before (and after) first responders arrived. Alex likely knew that Paul was in the middle of 'chatting' with Rogan when he was killed.

For reference, from LE's timeline:

AM hangs up from 911 call @10:17
backlight comes on on Paul's phone for 20 seconds @10:18:08
AM calls Rogan @10:21:25
AM calls Rogan @10:24 and messages him immediately after "please call me"
AM tries to Facetime Rogan @10:25:49 as first responders are arriving
AM chats with first responders 10:26-10:29
AM tries to Facetime Rogan @10:30

And he hadn't even reached out to his one surviving son yet! So, so desperate to reach Rogan. Why? (rhetorical question...I think we all know why)

ETA: typo. "knew" not "new" :rolleyes:
I really don’t know why he was so desperate to reach Rogan, unless it was to find out if Rogan knew anything based on his interactions with Paul. But even if Rogan had info, what would AM possibly do about it? What was the point of his calls?

I missed that calls were removed june 4th.

But those calls appeared to be missing from Murdaugh's phone, Dove said Wednesday, testifying that call logs show a gap in calls between June 4 and 10:25 p.m. the night of June 7.

"A gap like that would indicate" that calls were "actually removed from there," Dove said, adding the only way to remove the calls from the log would be to do so manually.

I really don’t know why he was so desperate to reach Rogan, unless it was to find out if Rogan knew anything based on his interactions with Paul. But even if Rogan had info, what would AM possibly do about it? What was the point of his calls?
Remember AM and RM3 showing up quickly at the boat scene and then going in and out of hospital rooms to try to shore up the narrative to PM’s (and thus their own) benefit?

I think AM considered Rogan a loose thread and hoped to (1) find out what he knew about PM’s activities that day, particularly involving PM’s time at Moselle and the circumstances that brought PM there that night, (2) influence (and pressure) Rogan to remember that narrative to fit AM’s version of events, and (3) modify his own narrative as necessary to fit what he expected Rogan would tell LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt