SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. MB dropped the first bomb when he said on direct exam that he mistakenly thought he knew Alex and that the Sept 4 stealing revelation changed everything. Waters took the ball and ran at that point. JMO.
Tho, he did try and say being guilty of stealing and a criminal in that way is a whole different thing, and Waters cut him off. I didn’t get the feeling he was going to say murderer.

One thing that the has stuck out to me is it seems Paul had two groups of friends, hunting and fishing friends and then the beach/boat/party friends.
The boat passengers were mostly children of lawyers/coworkers at the firm.

I don’t know anything about adhd and the effects of drinking alcoholic but Paul almost seems to change (timmy) when drunk.

Jmo

I'm finding so many witnesses saying what a good kid he was and the whole "all kids mess up" verbiage quite disrespectful to Mallory Beach. It feels like "yeah, he killed someone....eh, he was still a good kid." Her family must be livid.
Ya, he really wasn’t a good kid. He beat his girlfriend, he was a drunk. He was entitled.

Am I the only person dreading this witness’s testimony? IMO, he almost fell asleep when he was giving his credentials…

And also, he is a ”multi-tool” witness, from what I could gather. I’m not sure what I dread most, his testimony or having to listen to DH for the rest of the afternoon.

JMO. moo

There's always room in bar car of this train. Bar tender might be offering some specials.

I'm baffled -- Surely AM's attys knew what Mark Ball was going to say when he was cross examined. Surely they knew he was NOT going to lie when questioned by the prosecution.

All they have is that the crime scene wasn't perfectly secured, so they're going to wring that one thin reed dry. They probably figure that there's already been lots of testimony against Alex's credibility and morals, one more can't hurt. Although this guy was really good at it. :D

Waiting for them to give out the best performance award and of course MVP. Lol

From your question on the previous thread:
MB testified this morning at length about the crime scene. He acted like he was the investigator on the scene (listen to it). He said it was misting enough that night to cause water to accumulate and drip on the bodies (specifically Paul).

He went into great detail about how messy the crime scene was. It wasn’t wrapped off. People walking all over, inside and out. Cars everywhere. He said they cleaned with Clorox.

He brought incriminating issues to both sides but he ended strong for the prosecution.

I think something sneaky this way cometh......

Alex has had years to perfect his version, might he even suggest he was protecting 'someone else'? Kinda like JB did in the Casey Anthony case, I expect something crazy to come out of Alex IF he takes the stand.

MOO
Hmmm AM comes out confesses to having help or employing someone to kill PM and MM, should have done that before this life under the Big Top. Just not feeling AM taking the stand after the defense went into their scope of questioning prayer, I could be wrong lol. If AM steps up to the Gallows so to speak I'm hoping CW, my Richard Dreyfuss look alike guy is the one who unleashes the wrath of truth on him.

Last edited:
I'm finding so many witnesses saying what a good kid he was and the whole "all kids mess up" verbiage quite disrespectful to Mallory Beach. It feels like "yeah, he killed someone....eh, he was still a good kid." Her family must be livid.
Agreed it sounds like Paul had serious issues (I think due to the family dysfunction), and wish he would have lived to be held accountable for MB's death, but he didn't deserve to get his brains blown out by his father.

The Beach family actually dropped their civil suit against Buster so I think they have some sympathy in them, which is pretty incredible IMO.

JMO

Wow! Just saw on CourtTV that Mark Ball hugged all of the Murdaugh family members when he arrived this morning. That’s not surprising but….

THEN they showed him after his testimony walking behind the row the family is seated in and he touched or squeezed each one on the shoulder on his way out the door.

There's always room in bar car of this train. Bar tender might be offering some specials.
In extreme moments like this for us on this train we do offer drink specials, two for one prices to take the edge off. Now if that doesn't numb one up enough, pulling out the white lighting or as dad calls it down in MO., blackout juice!.

One thing that the has stuck out to me is it seems Paul had two groups of friends, hunting and fishing friends and then the beach/boat/party friends.
The boat passengers were mostly children of lawyers/coworkers at the firm.

I don’t know anything about adhd and the effects of drinking alcoholic but Paul almost seems to change (timmy) when drunk.

Jmo
Interesting details about Paul's close relationship with Gloria Satterfield and how she and Elleck didn't get along as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member