SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that the has stuck out to me is it seems Paul had two groups of friends, hunting and fishing friends and then the beach/boat/party friends.
The boat passengers were mostly children of lawyers/coworkers at the firm.

I don’t know anything about adhd and the effects of drinking alcoholic but Paul almost seems to change (timmy) when drunk.

Jmo

Which of the boat crash kid's had parents who worked at the law firm? None of them were kids of the main PMPED lawyers, that I know.

This isn't Connecticut. This was a remote area in the country and the 1st responders did not have a full crime lab to secure the crime scene with tarps, booties etc. It would take hours to get a major crime lab to out there. With the rain, they had to do the best they could with what they had. They photographed everything they could so they could preserve the crime scene as best they could before the rain came and destroyed everything.

Also the 1st responders had to make sure the area was clear because you know Alex said it was other people who *advertiser censored* his wife and son.

I think the state can explain away a lot of this.

In my opinion I think we can agree (do I sound like DH there?) that the crime scene investigation was lacking in some areas. However, it does not negate all the other evidence, and as a juror it would not cause me to vote not guilty just because the CS investigation was less than perfect.

This isn't Connecticut. This was a remote area in the country and the 1st responders did not have a full crime lab to secure the crime scene with tarps, booties etc. It would take hours to get a major crime lab to out there. With the rain, they had to do the best they could with what they had. They photographed everything they could so they could preserve the crime scene as best they could before the rain came and destroyed everything.

Also the 1st responders had to make sure the area was clear because you know Alex said it was other people who *advertiser censored* his wife and son.

Yes, I hope so. I have to agree with a lot of what Mr Hitchcock is saying though, even if it wasn’t practical in this situation. I don’t believe the scene was that botched, the friends and family did a lot more damage imo.

There was one responding officer that had to go fly and get those tent things to erect over the bodies early on. They were trying to do their best at the time. I think the real mucked things up happened when the Solicitor's gang got there. JMO

In my opinion I think we can agree (do I sound like DH there?) that the crime scene investigation was lacking in some areas. However, it does not negate all the other evidence, and as a juror it would not cause me to vote not guilty just because the CS investigation was less than perfect.
100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member