SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BAM! There it is! Throwing Colleton County Sheriff's department and SLED under the bus! In other words don't come down here with your fancy words and equipment and tell us we're doing things wrong!

I’ve watched as much body cam footage as I can find from the night of the murders, and, IMO, a lot of the officers were completely shocked by what they were working. IMO, this is definitely not the norm kind of crimes in the area, and I wouldn’t have wanted to work that call.

JMO. moo

I’ve watched as much body am footage as I can find from the night of the murders, and, IMO, a lot of the officers were completely shocked by what they were working. IMO, this is definitely not the norm kind of crimes in the area, and I wouldn’t have wanted to work that call.

JMO. moo
I think even city cops around the area hadn't ever seen such a horrific sight of a young man's brain leaving his head mostly intact and landing at his feet. </3

I get the impression that Zerci doesn’t want to be there

Sounds like he was unable to do a thorough job as the defense only gave him limited stuff

I don’t really understand the purpose of this testimony.

Sad to see her terminal footprints.

I wonder if those over-prints belong to a pair of missing shoes.

Jmo
I think it likely that LE walked through there, but because it is very narrow, could not avoid stepping on at least a couple of the MANY of MM’s flip flop prints without levitating over that path.

But who knows, maybe levitation is “standard” in Connecticut LE, or officers there would have used the lumber they carry with them to build a catwalk over the path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member