SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth can his lawyers participate in questioning him knowing he is lying. They can’t ethically participate in a fraud on the court. Maybe they withdraw as counsel and/or AM is going to represent himself, conduct his own direct, and handle objecting during cross.

I think the jury will be terrified with him so close - staring them down.

Will they have security in the “doorway” by the witness stand?

Will prosecutors pull out the guns during cross ?

Not sure I can watch.

I think that’s why they don’t want him to testify, I’m thinking they know he is guilty.

AM is always going to do what he wants to no matter what. He is obviously feeling like he can lie his way through this because he’s gotten away with it for decades.

Should be interesting. AM has nothing to lose at this point. Going away regardless for financial crimes. What's a murder conviction on top of that.
What if he blows up the law firm and testifies that all of the partners were in on the fraud scheme? I will not be surprised at anything he says. DP said in his argument against the financial info coming in to AM's testimony it could add a week to the trial. That's what I saw on Fits News feed.

I am not worried at all about Alex being believable. He is a known proven liar. People that knew him his entire life had no idea he was on drugs and stealing money from his clients. They have shown he lied about being at the kennel so in my mind they know one thing about Alex.. he's a liar and he lied to his friends and family and that would be front and center in my mind no matter how likeable he seems.

Also his fake crying and turning on the emotion at just the right time.. they see it all sitting in that courtroom. How he reacts to every question and witness. I have faith in them to see through his 5'2" pile of bullcrap.

He really doesn’t need to testify! But his personality fits the type of defendant that wants to romance the jury! Waters will be coming in HOT and I’m curious to see if AM will keep his cool. I predict a southern gentleman won’t be easily rattled!

I think that’s why they don’t want him to testify, I’m thinking they know he is guilty.

AM is always going to do what he wants to no matter what. He is obviously feeling like he can lie his way through this because he’s gotten away with it for decades.
I just gotta say it....**raising voice a bit**
OF COURSE THEY DO!!!!!!! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members