SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he blows up the law firm and testifies that all of the partners were in on the fraud scheme? I will not be surprised at anything he says. DP said in his argument against the financial info coming in to AM's testimony it could add a week to the trial. That's what I saw on Fits News feed.

I believe DP said it will add "hours, days, weeks" with the financial information in. I won't be surprised by anything either but I am wondering how he's going to explain the kennel video.

What if he blows up the law firm and testifies that all of the partners were in on the fraud scheme? I will not be surprised at anything he says. DP said in his argument against the financial info coming in to AM's testimony it could add a week to the trial. That's what I saw on Fits News feed.

And who cares if it’s another week to get the right results. DH is appealing to the judge to end quicker but Newman isn’t moved by any of his BS. Nice try DH but stupid to think he is going to sway this judge.

Sending good vibes to prosecution…..

I am betting:

1) AM brings up drug use etc, tears up, and says “ I guess I was worse off than I realized. I thought I was at moms “xx” time but I guess I wasn’t. Sorry , drugs altered my concept of time”

2) AM then claims perhaps he may have gone back to the house first before he went to kennels and found bodies. And that he didn’t hear a thing

Even tho a double barrel shotgun (in general) is 150-160 dB & can be hard up to 2 miles away (for comparison a loud rock concert is about 115 dB & loudest sound possible is around 194 dB for human ears).

OR

Mods: I am being facetious with this one!!
I wonder if:
AM will tear, cry, and try to offer SOME excuse that’s outlandish—-2 shadowy figures???? as he pulled back in???? but due to drug use (combined w/ “traumatic amnesia”?????? he didn’t remember until a few days ago?????

And who cares if it’s another week to get the right results. DH is appealing to the judge to end quicker but Newman isn’t moved by any of his BS. Nice try DH but stupid to think he is going to sway this judge.
DH is always trying to control the court room. I think the judge has been too forgiving of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn