SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention bags of pills he could've swallowed by the handful.

On another topic, I am 100% sure that AM is guilty of this and all his heinous crimes, but I am really nervous about the verdict. Between various posters here, who just cannot fathom this level of evil, and those who need some kind of physical proof, like someone's blood on Alex, plus, of course, the possibility that a member or two of the jury are in the defense's pocket or are unduly influenced by the Murdaugh name, sign me up for the Nervous Nellie car on the Crazy Train!

I attribute this to media, tv, how all crimes are solved by SVU in 40 minutes, with rock solid evidence, DNA, fibers...blood spatter. People now believe that is the way investigation and evidence works. It is absolutely crazy. There is no room for "common sense", everyone wants to see a video of the crime, or let the defendant go...People have taken "reasonable doubt" to an extreme level. Casey Anthony trial is a case in point, as is the OJ verdict in the death of Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson.

Interesting point on L/C talking heads during the break: If he loses, the evidence of financial crimes that the defense believes was wrongly admitted can't be part of the appeal unless he testifies, according to a Supreme Court ruling. That makes sense as to why he is doing this---gamesmanship, again.

ETA: cited case Luce vs US

Last edited:
Not to mention bags of pills he could've swallowed by the handful.

On another topic, I am 100% sure that AM is guilty of this and all his heinous crimes, but I am really nervous about the verdict. Between various posters here, who just cannot fathom this level of evil, and those who need some kind of physical proof, like someone's blood on Alex, plus, of course, the possibility that a member or two of the jury are in the defense's pocket or are unduly influenced by the Murdaugh name, sign me up for the Nervous Nellie car on the Crazy Train!
Save me a seat in the NN car. I feel ill and he hasn’t even started yet.

Interesting point on L/C talking heads during the break: If he loses, the evidence of financial crimes that the defense believes was wrongly admitted can't be part of the appeal unless he testifies, according to a Supreme Court ruling. That makes sense as to why he is doing this---gamesmanship, again.
And his lawyers are probably part of the show. I think them seeming like they don't want him to is all part of the act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue