SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if he blows up the law firm and testifies that all of the partners were in on the fraud scheme? I will not be surprised at anything he says. DP said in his argument against the financial info coming in to AM's testimony it could add a week to the trial. That's what I saw on Fits News feed.
I fully expect him to throw any and every person that he has felt slighted by under the bus. IMO, he may even throw shade on the Beach family.

JMO. moo

He's confident he can BS his way out of this...as he has done all his life and made a career out of it.
I think DH is saying I don't think you should do it (reading lips) and AM is just laughing and smiling.
He is in his own self-made element.
wow

A lawyer has to withdraw from representing the client if they know he is lying to the court. It’s part of theCode of Professional Responsibility.
99% of defendants who takes the stand lie. No defense atty would be able to represent anyone if they had to recuse themselves bc their client was a liar. An overwhelming majority of defendants are guilty of what they’re being accused of. Taking the stand and saying I didn’t do it is by definition a lie. Pleading NOT GUILTY be definition is also a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndianaMarch