SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about Alex not standing when the jury leaves? To me its an obvious disrespect, one he is aware of, and is indicative of his continued obstinance. But he KNOWS what this shows...just amazing.
This has bothered me the whole time. IMO, it is disrespectful and a sign of his feelings of superiority.

JMO

This has bothered me the whole time. IMO, it is disrespectful and a sign of his feelings of superiority.

JMO

I don't get it either. You'd think if your defense keeps making the argument of how short the shooter was that you'd want to stand up as many times as possible to show you are tall. But then again, he is an idiot.

AM … All those opioids seemed to impair your cunningness, IMO.

All that talk about variables yesterday…. Paul’s use of his camera/cellphone was a variable AM did not anticipate. The fact that the defense hasn’t presented an expert to refute the videos screams volumes to me.

We just listened to 30 minutes of discussion about pictures of flip flop prints….

JMO. moo
The defense acknowledged in their opening that Alex was at the kennels, they are not going to try to argue it was not him, curious to see how they will try to explain his repeated consistent lies about not being there

What do you think about Alex not standing when the jury leaves? To me its an obvious disrespect, one he is aware of, and is indicative of his continued obstinance. But he KNOWS what this shows...just amazing.
I've noticed it for weeks and cringe every time. It's as disrespectful as the recent (defense) long days. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbw0021