SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone help me out. I have been paying attention, but I still am confused on the clothing. He wore one outfit to work and Blanca says the shirt in the video of Alex that day is not the shirt he had on when he left for work right? Or was she saying he trried to convience her that the shirt in that video was a Vinny Vines shirt, but she knows it wasn't because the shirt he had on had a collar the she fixed. Did the Vinny Vines shirt have a collar or not have a collar?
^^rsbm

Blanca testified that AM wore a polo shirt & sport coat to work on Monday and she recalled fixing his shirt collar as he was walking out the door.

In the snap-chat (leaning tree) video, AM is wearing a button-down, short-sleeved shirt (not a polo). MOO

My spelling was Pau-Pau, btw. That's how it sounded to me. Almost like Pow-Pow.

Pow-pow is an excellent nickname for a boy/man who is impulsive, angry, irresponsible, loves to shoot and has alcohol problems.

Exactly. If we look at the whole picture of his life (and Paul's and Buster's too - and probably Maggie's), lying was a way of life. They do not even realize when they're doing it. They push the boundaries of what other people can believe.

Of course, Alex knew he could be caught for his financial crimes. I can't remember when they started (the lady who testified was so long ago!) But it was a long time and he obviously continued it right up until he was caught.
Hi 10ofRods, i hope the jury can see he is lying. I wish we could just get a glimpse of their faces. My jaw would be hanging open!

Off topic a bit, and I’ve been out this morning, but i saw you answered my post a few threads back. I’m sorry I can’t keep up. Yes, I read “In Cold Blood” many many years ago.

I'd like to see "Bubba and the Chicken" as drive-time radio hosts. I think they've got stories to tell!

I am the self appointed attorney for Bubba and the chicken. All inquiries about possible public appearances by either or both of my clients should be submitted in writing to me. It should be noted that as their attorney my presence is required at any interviews. Payment should be in the form of premium dog treats and/or Farmer Bob’s Quality Poultry Pellets and a check made payable to StarryStarryNight dba Forge.

Hey Bo, I thought PM was the only one who left his clothes and things everywhere so he didn’t have to pack? Did PM learn this trick from you?

There’s always a little truth in all lies….

JMO. moo

Last edited:
Hi 10ofRods, i hope the jury can see he is lying. I wish we could just get a glimpse of their faces. My jaw would be hanging open!

Off topic a bit, and I’ve been out this morning, but i saw you answered my post a few threads back. I’m sorry I can’t keep up. Yes, I read “In Cold Blood” many many years ago.

I found it to be almost a different book, when I read it this time. I was so naïve the first time. And it shows a different side of America - the woman who cared about the murderer was truly a good-hearted, Christian woman who stuck to her values. This despite the fact that her whole life was changed and disrupted (her husband was the sheriff, IIRC).

I too wish we could see the jury. I have to say that something about Alex's testimony is making me really angry. I wish Alex would just break down and confess. How he keeps himself from doing so, I have no idea. He's going to jail for the rest of his life, in any case (IMO), so he should clear his conscience. He obviously has no religious sentiments, doesn't feel a need to ask forgiveness of his family, the public - or his Deity.

My spelling was Pau-Pau, btw. That's how it sounded to me. Almost like Pow-Pow.

Pow-pow is an excellent nickname for a boy/man who is impulsive, angry, irresponsible, loves to shoot and has alcohol problems.
And PM and MM had AM in their phone as “P A”…… I can think of a multitude of possibilities… Why not “Dad?”

Pill Addict comes to mind, but I wonder besides “Big Red” if MM, PM, and BM had a “pet” name for AM?

Looking back over this morning's testimony, why didn't the state object to almost anything? Everyone pretty much gave him an open mic ‍♀️
This is brilliant strategy. If it is objected to, it can be struck from the record. They have given him the shovel and letting him dig to his heart’s desire. They want to hear this version of events, and they want it on the record.

JMO. moo

So someone help me out. I have been paying attention, but I still am confused on the clothing. He wore one outfit to work and Blanca says the shirt in the video of Alex that day is not the shirt he had on when he left for work right? Or was she saying he trried to convience her that the shirt in that video was a Vinny Vines shirt, but she knows it wasn't because the shirt he had on had a collar the she fixed. Did the Vinny Vines shirt have a collar or not have a collar?

Did he change clothing after work before the Paul video AND again after the murders to put on the shorts/t-shirt?

Did he kill them wearing the outfit seen in the video, but Blanca is saying that isn't what he wore to work?

I was thinking it would be something to wear a similar outfit to what you wore to work and then dispose of that outfit and magically produce the outfit worn to work, but if he didn't know that video would be taken then his plan is messed up.
I thought Blanca testified the shirt AM had on when he went to work was a polo and she fixed the collar. She said the collar was a different material. I also thought she said the shirt in the tree video was a columbia? and wasn't the shirt he wore to work. Then JG, on cross, showed her an enlargement of the tree video shirt and said it wasn't a columbia because columbia's have a logo on them and she agreed. He then asks her do you see a logo on that shirt and she says no, it's a columbia style shirt.

If AM claims he was wearing a vinny vines shirt in the tree video and JG has shown there's no logo on that shirt, would not that impeach AM saying it was a vinny vines because vinny vines has a whale logo on every shirt they manufacture? Plus, I believe the vinny vines shirt collars are the same material as the shirt. jmo

god Im just fallen for it hook line and sinker..even tho if I take off my rosy glasses...I can see him playing the adorable, earnest, good son, family man...ugh...but I just don't see the motive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay