SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that it sunk in for the jury that Alex stole millions from a QUADRIPLEGIC. A quadriplegic who subsequently mysteriously died when his ventilator was "unplugged by accident." And then he and Cory Fleming cashed the insurance check that was for his injuries after he died, when that check should not have been cashed because he was dead.

Waters is strategic. He hasn't lost one jury member. MOO, they were sitting on the edge of their seats like the most of us, including the courtroom.
I think Waters will bring up with what he did to the Satterfield boys…imo I think he should, after all she was like part of the family. Then I believe Waters will get into the day of the murders, then the murders, then afterwards.

I agree Waters is very strategic and did a great job heading into cross yesterday right after Alex’s performance on direct. He now has had overnight to think about his moves today and also had a chance to confer with his team.

moo

Good morning!

The train rolls on today as the shark attack moves forward. It’s an exciting day! But, first head on over to our cocktail lounge car for a beverage or many beverages;), and grab a seat. Thanks to @Edvis the bar’s restocked and we're ready to roll onward. All aboard!

Watch trial live

The ole train is warmed up and cleaned up after yesterday's crazy gathering along with that chicken making it through the night. We've added an actual alcohol car since today with Waters continued attack on AM will increase the flow of spirits as we listen to more of AM's altered to meet the facts testimony. Enjoy the ride and please do not encourage the chicken to dance on the bar again, hard to buff out chicken scratch.

I've woke up this morning with the tune, "Murdaugh was the case that they gave me" stuck in my head. (Like the Snoop Dog song, "Murder was the case that they gave me").
Then, I imagined Waters singing it.
I think I snuck into the railcar a little early this morning...lol.

I don't know..who killed them. I do know that an addictive person like AM could be like gambling addict and regarding money, also creating untold debts and problems for themselves. then coupled with an opioid addiction, a drug which completely numbs your feelings..this is typical of an addict and I know someone who
was a drug addict and she told me she had no remorse at the time over things she did to loved ones , including stealing money.

there could have been someone lurking on the property..I don't think they have the proof...or a good motive.
to make himself a simpathetic figure? to buy time? why kill your son? I just am not at all convinced. mOO
BBM
And this is exactly what AM's strategic plan is.

Two comments about the tweet and embedded video below:

1) After defense attorney DH went on a rant about how the cross-examination of AM was nothing more than denigrating AM's character over non-murder issues, Judge Newman responded that the credibility of a testifying witness is an issue in all cases.

2) Many conversations here about Law & Crime showing biased support for the defense. I just noticed Angenette Levy includes DH's senate race in her tweets! MOO

THANK YOU pointing this out!

Alright, I've solved the murders and know who committed them. What 2 people do we know who look unassuming and could get close to the victims without spooking them, have personal knowledge of Moselle and the inhabitants' habit of just leaving loaded guns out everywhere, would have access to social media/friend group knowledge of the fact that Paul would be there, AND are close to that 5'2"-5'4" height category? Clearly it was those devious, out for revenge boat crash victims, Morgan and Miley. Although, I guess from photos of her next to Paul, Morgan is a bit taller than that, but Miley looks much shorter than her. So clearly Miley was the shooter and Morgan was just there to cheer her on/hand her the 2nd gun.

Since Sept 31st isn't an actual date that exists for the reward deadline, I think I still qualify for the $100,000, right?? Of course, I want them to make sure that money isn't coming from someone else's money that Alex stole, so I accept that it might take a while to figure that out and get me the check.

Last edited:
I thought it was interesting that he did not really have an explanation today for why he went to the house to get the gun. He stammered and said something like "I didn't know." Then again, I don't really see what explanation he could give -- just makes no sense to put yourself in danger, to drive alone, go into the house -- when you don't know where the killers are. JMO.
I would have been locked in my vehicle in the street with my gun until the cops came if I were innocent.

For people who are exonerating AM because you don’t believe the prosecution’s motive, I would suggest tossing it out the window and looking only at evidence.
The evidence points to AM, no one else. It led LE to AM.
AM is a psychopath. That’s your motive. I remember reading in the book “Columbine” about Dylan Harris writing about how everyone in the world was like game pieces in his life. They meant nothing to him and were only there to be manipulated as he saw fit, because he was so superior to them. It was shocking to read. Listening yesterday, I realized AM is just that. His wife, his children, co-workers, friends, financial victims were nothing nothing but game pieces.
He cries because he has learned that is what society says he should do. He can never sustain it. He doesn’t feel it. He doesn’t care.

I don’t think Waters has even begun to dismantle AM. We’ve seen the State’s excellent clock management, and I think today was to run the clock out with financials because he wants a full, uninterrupted day for the murders on a Friday. I also think Waters is making points on his manipulation skills and hypocrisy which are just setting stage for the real questions and his pattern of committing crimes, covering them up whether financial fraud or active crime scenes, fake badge in tow, no remorse for the victim of his schemes. And the State has not really touched his trial testimony yet - so his stupid rehearsed answer about not remembering what happened back in 2012 isn’t going work for the events of 6/7 that he just described today. Waters is going to box him in on Bubba tape and the absurdity that he lied because he was paranoid. Paranoid of what? Just random paranoia about police on your property? Or paranoia you might be a suspect? Or paranoia that manifests in a compulsion to lie - just for the sake of lying?

It makes more sense that he lied because he didn’t know about the Snapchat video. He thought he had gotten away with it, and his lie couldn’t be proven if he was the only witness and survivor.

One thing that has always bothered me is during the first interview at the crime scene he says something like “the car data will help with that.” As if car data is front of mind after finding the ya know “what y’all saw down dir at the kiiiinells.” Ugh - head exploding emoji! That was a tell. “Oh I’m happy to let y’all do the job ya gotta do, hey and the car data should help y’all out - and that 911 operator was great. I better go fix myself to leave her a Yelp review cause she done me good.”
He really thought he was set good with his car. Recall yesterday on direct him yapping about his knowledge of car data, black boxes and such with Griffin. Hmm.

I hope that it sunk in for the jury that Alex stole millions from a QUADRIPLEGIC. A quadriplegic who subsequently mysteriously died when his ventilator was "unplugged by accident." And then he and Cory Fleming cashed the insurance check that was for his injuries after he died, when that check should not have been cashed because he was dead.
mind blowing. wow. not following this case. How do you know he died when his ventilator was unplugged?

I would have been locked in my vehicle in the street with my gun until the cops came if I were innocent.

AM sitting around waiting for LE under those circumstances never made sense to me.
I would have jumped in my car and driven….somewhere! A neighbor’s, Varnville, Almeda.
And if by chance I did stay, they would have needed an extra ambulance for me because I would have needed to be hospitalized and heavily sedated.

mind blowing. wow. not following this case. How do you know he died when his ventilator was unplugged?

Among them was Hakeem Pinckney, who was rendered quadriplegic in a 2009 car crash and died two years later in a care facility after his ventilator was left unplugged, and two of his relatives who were also hurt in the wreck. Murdaugh secured the family an insurance settlement and allegedly kept more than $800,000 of it for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal