SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AM wants Buster to be an attorney more than Buster wants to be an attorney. And not in some homey way, like to carry on the family name or perpetuate the family legacy.

At least not in a good way.

Jailed AM needs an attorney in his pocket. So he can wheel and deal from his cell.

Keep up the shell game.

And where IS the money? He's a moron. He spent it. Before he ever stole more money to pay for it.

He wasn't smart enough to ferret some away.

He's a thief. And an idiot.

A fool and.... his money, your money, any money.... soon parted.

Laughable if only it were funny.

JMO

Last edited:
I am not sure that he did not hate his wife and son hated that Paul was the reason he was going to be exposed, hated that Maggie was putting pressure on him about the pills and money. I think AM definitely fits the saying don’t judge a book by its cover. On the outside he appears caring, why he was able to steal from so many for over a decade. I put zero stock, have zero confidence in how AM appears to be. Unfortunately, there’s a way too long of a list of family annihilators who appeared loving family men, John List, Chris Watts, Christian Lango to name a few. MOO
Josh Powell, Susan Smith

Is there any proof of a doc appt or a mani/pedi? What if she met with a divorce atty? Alec may have caught wind of it and feigned ignorance/lied to the police to hide the marital issues.
I think the prosecutors must have checked to see if in fact MM went to a doctor's office that motning/early afternoon. GPS data alone could have confirmed that mostly likely...but in this case nothing would surprise me.

Yesterday was a very heavy day for the Satterfield, Hadwin and Harriet families. It was the four year anniversary of Gloria’s death. I am not an overly religious man, but I do believe she died for a purpose. And that purpose was to finally out and stop Alex Murdaugh’s thievery…

The prosecution's alleged motive for Alec Murdaugh to kill his wife and son was a secondary motive for simply to buy time. No doubt Alec loved his family and may have had a different, primary motive for killing Maggie and Paul. Alec was known to rescue Paul repeatedly from…
I didn't realize Gloria died Feb. 26, 2018, and Mallory died on Feb. 23, 2019. Less than a year. Jeez.

Okay peeps! Roll call..
Bubba?

Mickey is ready to rock and roll. Already checked in with Nancy Grace, I still remember her from "Tot Mom" trial.

I have learned so much about "The Low Country" during this trial. Seems like they party hard there, and folks have more guns there than they do in Montana. Hunting hogs is a popular past time. This trial is more "Grisham", than a Grisham novel. AM reminds me of "Lucien Wilbanks", the disbarred attorney who is in "A Time to Kill".

I didn't realize Gloria died Feb. 26, 2018, and Mallory died on Feb. 23, 2019. Less than a year. Jeez.

I've attached a timeline of events, if you are interested.

2 February 2018 – The Murdaughs’ long-term housekeeper Gloria Satterfield died in a mysterious trip and fall at the family home. Satterfield, who worked for the family for more than 20 years, was found at the bottom of some stairs. She never resumed consciousness and died from her injuries on 26 February.

24 February 2019 – Paul, then 19, was allegedly drunk driving the family’s boat when it crashed, throwing him and his friends overboard. The body of Mallory Beach, 19, washed up on the shore around a week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member