SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a process for an inmate to request an article and the prison reviews it. For a book the jail can request a donation of the book to the jail library so that all inmates may use it.

Also, all packages must be inspected for drugs and other illicit substances, phones, phone cards, money, etc. All sorts of things can be trafficked in books, including soaking the pages in drugs.

The defense would be aware of this and should not have accepted this. Just another example of the "priviledge" that the Murdaugh family exerted over LE and the legal community. AM would know this, too.

I think the charge seems appropriate, but the judge must be furious that this breech occurred in his court, right under his nose, by the sister and the defense attorneys. They need a legal reprimand for this.
In SC jail/prison systems, all books must be purchased directly from the seller and drop shipped directly to the inmate which then gets inspected before delivery.

In the Netflix series, his former girlfriend reported that he woke her up one night telling her to be quiet and he punched her in the knee. That stood out for me, in the knee? Bruises where they are not seen? Where did Paul learn this as a 16-18 year old?
I had a similar thought when it was reported that, when on the boat that fatal night, Paul violently slapped his girlfriend. And sometime before that he had strangled her, I believe was reported. Spousal/partner abuse is almost always learned behavior. And his comment to her about being poor. Had he heard Alex (or Alex's mother) say something similar to Maggie? I mention Alex's mother because it was rumored or stated by someone that Maggie did not enjoy visiting her MIL.

Watch. IMO this pathologist is going to give a graphic tutorial on what happens with contact gunshot in the context of suicide.

Utterly irrelevant in this case.

But the defense has nothing else.

It'll be graphic.

And pointless.

I hope the jury remembers that the cause (or is it manner?) of death here is homicide.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members