SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buster continually sits on the aisle seat on the defense side. I guess that is a quick view for the jury.
His poor fingers must be so sore from chewing on his fingernails so much.
He's like me and bites his fingernails as a nervous habit.
JMO, but I feel for ol' Bus. His entire family and way of life has been annihilated and he probably does feel a smidge of devotion to the one he's got left. Plus, AM has probably gas lighted that entire family his whole life so Buster is used to doing what he wants, even if it means getting on the stand and possibly perjuring himself and putting himself into good view of the jury.
MOO

His poor fingers must be so sore from chewing on his fingernails so much.
He's like me and bites his fingernails as a nervous habit.
JMO, but I feel for ol' Bus. His entire family and way of life has been annihilated and he probably does feel a smidge of devotion to the one he's got left. Plus, AM has probably gas lighted that entire family his whole life so Buster is used to doing what he wants, even if it means getting on the stand and possibly perjuring himself and putting himself into good view of the jury.
MOO
IMO, BM knows what the truth is

Witness: Forensic Pathologist Dr. Jonathan Eisenstat (Hope spelling of last name is correct)

The defense calls its 12th witness, Dr. Jonathan Eisenstat, a pathologist and the former chief medical examiner for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation.

I think defense witnesses, I think Judi Collins’ “Send in the Clowns”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz