SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a process for an inmate to request an article and the prison reviews it. For a book the jail can request a donation of the book to the jail library so that all inmates may use it.

Also, all packages must be inspected for drugs and other illicit substances, phones, phone cards, money, etc. All sorts of things can be trafficked in books, including soaking the pages in drugs.

The defense would be aware of this and should not have accepted this. Just another example of the "priviledge" that the Murdaugh family exerted over LE and the legal community. AM would know this, too.

I think the charge seems appropriate, but the judge must be furious that this breech occurred in his court, right under his nose, by the sister and the defense attorneys. They need a legal reprimand for this.
The jail is not currently accepting material.

I assume the defense will display Moselle as the famous Mystery Spot

"The Mystery Spot is a gravity hill, tilt-induced visual illusion. The illusion experienced by visitors results from the oddly tilted environment as well as standing on a tilted floor. Inside the tilted room of the Mystery Spot, misperceptions of the height and orientation of objects occur."

If Alec died by suicide at any point just prior to the murders or any point since, who would've been shocked? Massive debt, massive exposure risk. But Alec isn't, wasn't and IMO likely will never be suicidal. He is ALL about self. Self and self-preservation.

Alec had access to ample narcotics and multiple weapons. He had the means. No, Alec wanted to live. Alec IMO was always hustling and it was always working. Chronically in need of just a little more time. The quintessential 'checks in the mail' kind of guy.

The murders bought him time.

The murder of Paul might have bought him time and dissolved the boat suit. (FWIW, I think Alec was in the hospital to influence the eventual jury, so to speak. Raise the spectre of a SODDTB -- some other dude drove the boat -- all he needed was reasonable doubt.)

Alec eliminates obstacles.

And even now, Alec still intends to live.

He'll just run his business from his new office. Shameful. But that's nothing new.

JMO

Last edited:
$600 per hour? How much of that is time he spends talking? He’s a big talker. And DH said he had a few brief witnesses? Blah blah blah.

Maybe I’m just getting sick of all of this baloney. And his up-talking is already driving me crazy.

If he’s going to say something about time of death, just do it already.

I assume the defense will display Moselle as the famous Mystery Spot

"The Mystery Spot is a gravity hill, tilt-induced visual illusion. The illusion experienced by visitors results from the oddly tilted environment as well as standing on a tilted floor. Inside the tilted room of the Mystery Spot, misperceptions of the height and orientation of objects occur."

Been to that mystery spot lol and would be the defenses only hail mary they have left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz