SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think John Marvin makes for a good witness. And he is going full throttle in support of his brother. No hesitation. Hopefully the jury is not swayed by this.
The way he describes Alex is so much the sign of taking drugs potentially. I'm sure he took something to give him the nerve to Kill, which is one reason he didn't shoot straight. The other is, moving targets. The number of times Maggie was shot is typical of a RAGE/Hate Killing. Guilty as SIN! MOO

This has bothered me so much. WHY wasn’t this crime scene, including the house SECURED??? NOBODY should’ve been tromping around the property AT ALL. It has always made me wonder, was this *good ol’ boy* investigating, or just ineptitude?
Yep. Pretty much the good ol' boys club. LE helping Murdaugh's cover up their problems, again.
Just like they did with the Stephen Smith murder case.

Ya'll I have so much respect for those that get clean and need detox and rehab and I am not trying to make light of that at all. I know diarrhea happens with detox.

So the new low in trying to convince the jury your brother is innocent is to explain he had diarrhea in his pants in the vehicle and then to say he woke up from his sleep and he was having a nightmare.. must have been about what he saw with Maggie and Paul.

Come on :rolleyes:

It's not us who are making fun of addiction and detox symptoms.. it's Alex with his fake excuse using it as an "out" to excuse his inexcusable behavior that night. It really is a slap in the face to those who really are struggling. He should get additional charges for the way he's manipulating and using this "addiction" as an excuse.

So JMM is trying to say AM stopped the pills COLD TURKEY on the way to the rehab center? NOT buying it, at all.
The purpose of rehab is to help you get off meds, you do not just stop cold turkey, and I doubt very much AM would stop his pills cold turkey like that. But, nice try at trying to get sympathy from the jury.
Well it's ironic because Alex gave direct testimony that he took a bunch of pills before Cousin Eddie 'shot' him just before the brothers took him to the detox in Atlanta. Withdrawal starts around 12-24 hours after last use IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle