SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A coat no one recognizes from "back on the property" or in a junk closet, which had GSR but no blood splatter, tissue, bone, hair on it.

THIS is the state's evidence? It relates to nothing.

SLED left brains and pieces of skull at the scene? Dear Me.

Seems several people, including JMM's LE buddy, thought this was related to the boat accident.

MMs phone was 1/2 mile from house.

oozing with reasonable doubt.
Reasonable doubt about what though?

Exactly! None of this changes the fact that Alex was there at the time of the murders and nobody else was.
I only started watching this so-called trial this week. After hearing the brother cleaned up the crime scene, and Alex lied about being there just before the shooting, for me, all bets are off. My suspicions were that Alex hired a couple of hit men and set the son and mother up. The fact there were two shooters, means they lilely anticipated two victims. Add that to the coverup of a boat accident, the housekeepers trip and fall and ultimate fatality, a dead young man on a highway that was known to the family, and all of the stealing and lying and coverups, this is just one big rabbit hole, or somebody had enough of this family and snapped.

A coat no one recognizes from "back on the property" or in a junk closet, which had GSR but no blood splatter, tissue, bone, hair on it.

THIS is the state's evidence? It relates to nothing.

Seems several people, including JMM's LE buddy, thought this was related to the boat accident.

MMs phone was 1/2 mile from house.

oozing with reasonable doubt.
LOL

In spite of JMM’s emotions about the murders, which I believe is mostly about losing Paul, I think he’s been way too coached with all these answers … I’m not convinced that he is telling the truth at all. It’s so hard for me to believe he doesn’t REALLY know who murdered MM and PM and it’s frustrating that he would stand by his brother.

John Marvin is a happy little family apologist and schmoozer.
Maybe, but on the other hand JM could be telling the truth. JM might actually be a good guy.
It is too difficult to comprehend that Alex may have been a great father and generally a good husband right up until the moment that he wasn’t?

If he used this blue raincoat, why would he hide it at his parents? Why not just destroy it or throw it out, as people suggest he did with the guns.
It was a very expensive raincoat, he was too cheap to throw that away and had no idea there would be GSR on it or that it would ever be looked for there IMO.

Last edited:
I only started watching this so-called trial this week. After hearing the brother cleaned up the crime scene, and Alex lied about being there just before the shooting, for me, all bets are off. My suspicions were that Alex hired a couple of hit men and set the son and mother up. The fact there were two shooters, means they lilely anticipated two victims. Add that to the coverup of a boat accident, the housekeepers trip and fall and ultimate fatality, a dead young man on a highway that was known to the family, and all of the stealing and lying and coverups, this is just one big rabbit hole.
Not many believe there were two shooters, consensus is that Alex used 2 guns to give that impression. The brother cleaned up after they were done with the investigation. It is not a LE’s responsibility to clean up a crime scene. moo

Law Enforcement does not clean up after crimes. Once they release the scene, it is up to the family to clean up whatever is left.
My ex-husband's uncle was murdered in his home and the family hired a clean up crew from the midwest to come and clean up the scene once law enforecement released it.
MOO - but I can hardly see any of the M family cleaning up after a crime scene.

The judge already implied he'd let it in if it was a more recent occurrence and I believe the state does have something more recent.
Even so, if true, no way he spent all that stolen money on a woman. Many millions, which leads me to Gambling, and there are plenty of Underground groups, Mobs of differing origin, etc., that have been 'in business' for generations. This story has so many tenacles, it could go on forever, and I'd bet that even after the Trial is over, some news/writers/investigator/media will continue to look into parts to sensationalize it for $$. People that live there, and may not even know this family may end up being affected by all the hullaballoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13