SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The length of time DH is taking with this prosecution witness and the bullying and foot dragging antics he is subjecting her to reveal his awareness that she has successfully rebutted his own pathologist.

Would not be surprised if the ear tissues and over the head blanket have come back out.

On the plus side, Dr. Riemer is currently displaying an excellent portrayal of what mothers like myself point our daughters to as examples of female professionalism, expertise, and success in the face of certain men’s attempts to diminish them.

Last edited:
after AM uttered the word here on the 911 call as if he was talking to someone while being asked a question by 911...pauses and says 'here" as if distracted and moved the phone away from his mouth.....he is sticking to his story to this day that the dog (s) were not out of the kennel and even suggests what he WASNT doing at that time. I do believe he did put the dog back because they were not out when LE arrived. there is always truth in between lies.

and of course, he stuck to his story he was never there until the audio was discovered. he couldnt explain that utterance in August 2021 to LE and had all this time to piece together an explanation as to what he was referring to..its disjointed and out of order as to the 911 recorded call. I think he was talking to someone. IMO

I dont think a stranger put those dogs away...but i do think he put them away before he killed his wife and son. Or told Paul to put them away.

Dogs would have stepped in blood, etc.

His witness didn’t do the autopsy but yet he is berating her for not taking an X-ray when his witness gave his info without seeing the body. This is crazy!

I wish she would say No I didn’t and neither did your witness.

I hate that she is feeling like she has to keep going and repeating herself.

I just cant move off of this: after AM uttered the word here on the 911 call as if he was talking to someone while being asked a question by 911...the call reveals he pauses and says 'here" as if distracted and instructional to someone and sounded as if he moved the phone away from his mouth.....

and of course, he stuck to his story he was never there until the audio was discovered. he couldnt explain that utterance in August 2021 to LE (while still claiming he wasnt there at all) and had all this time to piece together an explanation as to what he was referring to when he said 'here'..its a disjointed explanation. I think he was talking to someone. IMO

Aren't all defense attorneys trying to discredit witnesses that can expose the defendent to a conviction?
I am sure they are. I find DH's methods rather distasteful and it screams desperation to me and not a genuine belief that the person on the stand is lying. Maybe this is what they all do, but I do think it's a bad look to behave this way. I don't know that it does Alex any good.

His witness didn’t do the autopsy but yet he is berating her for not taking an X-ray when his witness gave his info without seeing the body. This is crazy!

I wish she would say No I didn’t and neither did your witness.

I hate that she is feeling like she has to keep going and repeating herself.
I agree. He is flustering the hell out of her.

I just cant move off of this: after AM uttered the word here on the 911 call as if he was talking to someone while being asked a question by 911...the call reveals he pauses and says 'here" as if distracted and instructional to someone and sounded as if he moved the phone away from his mouth.....

and of course, he stuck to his story he was never there until the audio was discovered. he couldnt explain that utterance in August 2021 to LE (while still claiming he wasnt there at all) and had all this time to piece together an explanation as to what he was referring to when he said 'here'..its a disjointed explanation. I think he was talking to someone. IMO
I believe the question was is there is any guns there and he said no.. then says here. I wonder if he meant here as in right then here at the kennels. It was after that he decides to go to the house to get a gun.

So I wonder if he just mean no guns then clarifies or thinks out loud "here"

Or if he did have a gun there (that shotgun) and he needs to get it on record he didn't have one so he then says oh I'm going to go to the house to get a gun.

Am I in the Twilight Zone or was DH literally screaming about the State taking up so much time calling these witnesses and wanting to hurry everything along and now he's taking so long to ask the doctor the same questions over and over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay