SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for the jury. They've been over this again and again and again. Have mercy on them and end this! They've already made up their mind about how this went down in my opinion.
I think the jury will be quick. Seeing Moselle won't change anything. I do think some could have been unsure before Alex took the stand, but once he stepped down I bet most if not all had made up their mind. Once a defendant takes the stand it really does change things. The defense experts didn't make much sense in real time when they explained things. Doesn't take an expert for most to know a shot to the back of the head isn't sending the brain back out the way the bullet entered. I think the rebuttal might have solidified some, but wasn't changing minds because I think minds were already made up.

Has anyone here ever shot a shotgun? Did you use both arms? Your shoulder?

Did you shoot from the hip?

If you shot twice in rapid fire succession, was your shoulder bruised? Sore?

What about 5 rounds in rapid succession from an AR-15?

Yes. I would imagine the buck shot was fired from the shoulder. Those suckers kick hard. The bird shot, I'm not sure of.

As for the AR-15. I've fired the M-16 and M-4 which are the military versions, albeit not at the .300 blackout caliber. Those were .223. There may be more kick, but I imagine it's not much more. You can set those suckers to 3-round burst and fire off an entire 30 round mag with the buttstock on your nether regions.
You'll be a-ok.

I think the jury will be quick. Seeing Moselle won't change anything. I do think some could have been unsure before Alex took the stand, but once he stepped down I bet most if not all had made up their mind. Once a defendant takes the stand it really does change things. The defense experts didn't make much sense in real time when they explained things. Doesn't take an expert for most to know a shot to the back of the head isn't sending the brain back out the way the bullet entered. I think the rebuttal might have solidified some, but wasn't changing minds because I think minds were already made up.
I agree. My question is what advantage did they seek in having the shot to Paul’s head in that manner?

If you shoot shotguns routinely, hunting or skeet, you shoot in rapid succession. You understand there’s a kick and you’re used to it.
AR-15s have much less recoil than shotguns.

My husband shoots sportings clays with a Blaser over and under, also shoots long distance, used to hunt, kills wild hogs on our place, has an AR15 with thermal and silencer for hog hunting.

You can get minor bruising or be sore after a lot of rounds depending on the ammo, an automatic has less kickback, none of this would bother or interfere with an experienced shooter.
You can shoot from the hip but not common and no reason too unless trick shooting, etc. my husband also shoots Fitasc, a competition where you start with a low mount but not down to the hip
you use both arms, one supports the barrel, the other holds by the trigger
Rapid rounds from AR 15 are not an issue
My husband can shoot 1000 rounds in one weekend practicing sporting clays

Last edited:
I bet Buster wouldn't dare get into a defamation lawsuit on that.

He’s shown bias, he’s been disrespectful in the courtroom, he was ordered to go to the back, he didn’t see any problem with letting PM use his identification to purchase alcohol and he’s a law student flunk. That’s just what we know. Better for him to stay away from lawsuits.

Yes, fired a shotgun 1000's of times. Sometime more that 100 times in one afternoon. No shoulder pain maybe a little soar after the 100 time but nothing bad enough to stop me shooting the next day.

I've shot from the hip. Makes no difference with a shotgun. If the target is big enough and standing a few feet away from you, you're gonna hit it. Yes you can fire it with one hand. We used to see if we could hit targets that way. Not as effective as firing from your shoulder if you are skeet or trap shooting.

Yes, I've fired a shotgun in rapid succession. No, not soar. You shoot doubles in skeet and trap shooting. two targets are launched at the same time and you must aim and fire in about 2-3 seconds. Trap is harder than skeet.

Yes, I've fired an AR-15. Not soar at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz