SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was obvious that there was no contact wound to Paul's head. His head and face would have exploded with that kind of shotgun force. Defense expert's testimony about that and other issues made no sense to me. I don't see how a jury could believe his conclusion. JMO.

I thought it was obvious that there was no contact wound to Paul's head. His head and face would have exploded with that kind of shotgun force. Defense expert's testimony about that and other issues made no sense to me. I don't see how a jury could believe his conclusion. JMO.
The defense witness said the pellets reverse to thats how PM's hair wound up on top of the door, magic pellets reversed direction...because of gas, IIRC

Does anyone else think LawandCrime Network seem to be very pro Defense?

Not just L&C. Almost every outlet I see outside of WS doesn't think the state has done enough to prove he murdered them. They've established he's a liar, cheat, thief, etc...

I'll also note that almost every outlet I've seen (also outside of WS) thinks AM taking the stand and how he did was a huge win for the defense.

Just my observations

Same here and I wasn’t being impartial, it just seemed like it was a different wound that he was talking about.

Not just L&C. Almost every outlet I see outside of WS doesn't think the state has done enough to prove he murdered them. They've established he's a liar, cheat, thief, etc...

I'll also note that almost every outlet I've seen (also outside of WS) thinks AM taking the stand and how he did was a huge win for the defense.

Just my observations

Same thing with the Rittenhouse and Depp trials and probably more that I can't remember.

Just my observations
My observations align.

ETA: I'm glad you chimed in with this. I was beginning to think I was the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliceSprings