SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was obvious that there was no contact wound to Paul's head. His head and face would have exploded with that kind of shotgun force. Defense expert's testimony about that and other issues made no sense to me. I don't see how a jury could believe his conclusion. JMO.
I wondered about the eyes and mouth remained intact (if they did) when defense expert was testifying. I thought the eyes would go easily. Sorry for the graphic comment.

Not just L&C. Almost every outlet I see outside of WS doesn't think the state has done enough to prove he murdered them. They've established he's a liar, cheat, thief, etc...

I'll also note that almost every outlet I've seen (also outside of WS) thinks AM taking the stand and how he did was a huge win for the defense.

Just my observations
What that says to me, they are one powerful family...

DH has all guns blazing today, unfortunatly he doesn't understand how those guns work and he's fighting with all the witnesses today.
AM spent the better part of two days rambling and going off into the weeds and JMM spent way too much time talking about AM's bowel issues but God Forbid the doctor get to talk about gun wounds. JMO

Does DH not understand what the doctor is conveying?

He is great at looking like he doesn’t understand, that in turn makes the witness second guess themselves. They think ‘Wow I’m not making clear sense’ so that serves to shake their confidence. What he is doing right now is a perfect example.

What that says to me, they are one powerful family...

While I do think he did it or somehow was involved. I am on the fence on if they proved there is no other reasonable explanation for the murders. I think he is most likely guilty, but there is a chance someone else did it. His family is so influential in that area who knows what people helped him cover things or "looked the other way" when investigating for evidence. He is still on the hook for 99+ other charges after this as well that are much easier to prove

I take back what I said about Ronnie. :)
Me too.

It’s cathartic to finally see some outrage at the gall of Alex and his defenders for Alex’s cheating, lying, and preying upon everyone with whom he shared a relationship. He played people to plunder them, whether they were client, partner, friend, or family. And to Paul and Maggie, he did worse and then basked in the sympathy exhibited and expressed by all those around him who’d he cheated and lied to.

Alex is a dangerous man and even a defender as willfully obnoxious and manipulative as DH cannot obscure that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member