SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree with that because of PM and MM's phones going dark at the times they did. All just my interpretation
I think for me emphasis is on Paul's phone because he was actively communicating with his friend about a real time issue that he just recorded a video to send him. Then he just doesn't send it. So maybe lack of service at the kennel to send a video, but he didn't respond ever again. Nothing after talking to him and then trying to facetime and then recording the video. He never followed up and that was the reason for the phone call, the attempted facetime, then the recording of the video. That really to me shows something happened to him shortly after that. He was taking the video in the kennel so likely he locked the dog in there and headed for that feed room maybe for medicine? I think at that time Bubba was being put in his kennel by either Alex or Maggie. Alex put the chicken up and then something happened. What I don't know, but only 1 other person was there and he made that very clear on the stand and it happens to be a detail he lied about until he couldn't lie about it.

In my mind the best case for those steps on Maggie's phone at 8:53 is Alex had her phone and was moving around with it. Worst case she was running for her life to avoid Alex. I think she had no activity before that for a while so that phone was either on the golf cart and she was moving around with the dogs or she was sitting on the golf cart with her phone and then got up and tried to run or as I said the phone stayed in the golf cart while she was killed and then Alex was trying to decide what to do with it and took some steps holding it.

I hope the jurors are paying better attention than these Law & Crime analysts. They have no clue why the hog testimony was introduced. It’s because Alex said he and Paul were riding around looking for hogs (before he changed his story again).

Dr. R. has performed many autopsies, but none where there was a contact gunshot to the head.

She also called the weapon an "assault" rifle which is nonsense in the real world. There is no difference in a rifle and an "assault" rifle.

Didn't x-ray the brain?

Didn't shave the head because she had already made up her mind about the wound.

Very defensive. No reason to be.

I've been in many trials and everyone has an opinion, but mine is that the defense attorneys are excellent trial lawyers.

Lots of testimony, but none prove AM is a murderer.

NO ONE should be on trial for murder and have "expert" opinion based on someone throwing a phone around in his office without video/witnesses/records, etc. RIDICULOUS and should never have been allowed.

Setting up reversible error.

I hope the jurors are paying better attention than these Law & Crime analysts. They have no clue why the hog testimony was introduced. It’s because Alex said he and Paul were riding around looking for hogs (before he changed his story again).
Wrong, he said they were looking for hog messes, meaning if the hogs were tearing up the fields.

Dr. R. has performed many autopsies, but none where there was a contact gunshot to the head.

She also called the weapon an "assault" rifle which is nonsense in the real world. There is no difference in a rifle and an "assault" rifle.

Didn't x-ray the brain?

Didn't shave the head because she had already made up her mind about the wound.

Very defensive. No reason to be.

I've been in many trials and everyone has an opinion, but mine is that the defense attorneys are excellent trial lawyers.

Lots of testimony, but none prove AM is a murderer.

NO ONE should be on trial for murder and have "expert" opinion based on someone throwing a phone around in his office without video/witnesses/records, etc. RIDICULOUS and should never have been allowed.

Setting up reversible error.
Dr Riemer said she never had a contact wound to the head that wasn’t a suicide - that she could remember. Not that she never had a contact head wound.

As info to anyone wondering about rules of the visit to Moselle, many of us recently followed the trial of George Wagner IV in the Rhoden Family Massacre. They also arranged a type of crime scene tour (4 crime scenes) plus locations of security cam video. It was done at the beginning of the trial, managed by the prosecution and the media was not allowed to be there with jurors. Jurors traveled in a school bus. Media was allowed to follow the procession, but had to keep a distance, usually abt quarter to half mile away. No photos of jurors were allowed.
Hi @Betty P :)

Do you recall if the jurors got off the bus? My recall was they didn't and they weren't told about what each place meant either. Often during the trial I remember one side or the other referencing something like "if you remember on the viewing you went by this place or turned around here" It seemed like they had no info on what each place meant they just viewed them all and then as the trial went along the locations were referenced.

Haha! Live stream by Brian Entin. Happens across a local couple driving by Moselle who think he's guilty. They said all locals think he's guilty. But they think it will be a hung jury.
Also said that no one drives 80mph on those roads due to the deer, etc.

ETA: Has dealt with JMM. Mentioned that hearsay has it (PM's girlfriend) that JMM helped after the truck accident. "Cover up after cover up". "And why did AM lie about his alibi?" "Who spends $50k/month on drugs?"

That cellphone testimony was ridiculous! Geez, I need to start doing consultant work for trials, at $500 an hour. And show off my "I-Phone Frisbee flinging". I can see it now..."Ms. Mickey, how did you throw the I-Phone?". "Well, I realized if thrown like a Frisbee....".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay