VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good idea CW.. he thought that first shot would be enough to do him in and maybe he was putting that shotgun down when Paul appears in the doorway and surprised him so that shot fired up at that angle... Explains that 100% and I can see it.. I hope the jury can too!

Yes. But IMO the defendant would it seems want to have a gun other than one used in the homicide.
Not if he knowing guns like he does, knows you can't do shotguns like you can the others. He gave enough time that they couldn't tell if it was recently fired. Results on that gun were inconclusive.. not a no.

Really low and unbelievable. That house has been on the market for how long? The realtor would not have left an item that had Busters name on it and Maggie's bike there. I mean they don't have to clean up a property to sell it, but knowing 2 murders happened there I think they wouldn't leave items from the deceased on the property. I'd be curious if those were there in photos taken for the sale. If it's proven someone put those there, then someone needs to be in trouble for that.
If this be true, then perhaps a little odd that the locale was not scoped out prior and better secured in advance. Unfortunate if that did not occur.

Sure seems to be a plant. For emotional effect. IMO.

Is anyone else noticing how dark AM's eyes are, as he looks at CW during CW's closing statement? (And...some others here on WS have also noticed how AM gets a "distant" look in his eyes whenever the actual crime scene and the victims are mentioned...as if...AM is re-living the horrible memory of that night back in June of 2021.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77