VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW knows what he's doing. Repeating every one of his "talking points" is the way to get them to "sink in" with the jurors. It may seem like he is "belaboring" his points to some, but it is effective, and "everyone" in professional circles who gives presentations knows this:

"The more you listen to a song, the faster you recall its entire lyrics and melody. Repetition helps strengthen the listener’s memory. Soon you’ll be able to associate the repeated lines with anything that’s vaguely related to it. Use this powerful technique to enhance your pitch."

The Power of Repeating Words and Phrases in Presentations

MOO

All I want is for Alexander Murdaugh to be convicted on all charges.

Waters' closing was neat and without a lot of tugging at the hearts of jurors. I'm glad he mentioned Maggie was running to her baby, her boy Paul, when she was gunned down like an animal. Most every mother can relate. One witness said her face was turned toward Paul. They died 15-18' apart.

This jury needs to be strong. It is in their hands to stop this powerful, bad seed that settled in Colleton Co. It'll help show others who may have similar intentions of wrongdoing against the citizens in their communities that they should think with a clear head instead. The county needs this guilty as charged verdict so they can move along peacefully with AM tucked behind bars forever.

JMO

Just reflecting further on the apparent confiscated pen or writing instrument? Would that be cause for bracelets for the defendant here on out in the courtroom? Or is that prejudicial? Hope an attorney and with maybe SC relevant courtroom criteria might give input on that? MO.

This case has not been a compilation of Dick's finest hours. I don't think we'll see him do another criminal trial, at least one of this magnitude. I think there's just not enough left in the tank at this point.

Go retire with your many millions and hang out in Slovenia with your wife.

MOO

Is it confirmed DH doing the closing on Thursday? o_O

Not sure what fact you think is missing other than a confession. Son and wife killed. He was there. He lied. Missing clothes. Lured victims. Angry man. Drug affected personality out of control. Again, HE WAS THERE.
If there had been a confession, DH and JG would have said you can't believe the confession because AM is a self admitted liar so I'm just as happy without one.

lol.

How old is DH? He certainly doesn't look like a spring chicken, that's for sure. 'Not insinuating that anyone over a certain age has a tendency to take a little cat nap, of course.
I think he's 71 but I'm not sure. IMO, he looks ill, as if he may have heart issues that are worsening. To me his skin has taken on a grayish tinge but that could just be my laptop display. moo

Prosecutor Waters in Closing reminds the Jurors about those "5'2" vigilantes" again. Those vigilantes, the ones he said earlier had some kind of ESP, because they knew exactly the time Paul and Maggie would be there alone at the kennels, that they would find the handy family weapons there, even the Blackout gun, and they would arrive in that small time frame.

Someone rolled up the hose! Who would want to do that? I think also the thought that the vigilantes just happened to not arrive when we now know Alex was there at the kennels is another big fact to ponder on, Jurors. I'm praying you can please, please, put it all together, Jurors.
He really hit the nail on head here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member