VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! I wish someone would have gone there in advance to look for foul play. That was solely done on AM behalf.

Staged to look like a cozy and close family setting. Too bad it couldn’t be staged for the murders that happened there.

No one but family would have anything with Busters name on it so they incriminated themselves once again. Gosh they are just not bright!
One of my cats was named by his former owner, His name is Buster. I have a coffee cup with the word BUSTER on it. Anything is possible.

you guys, I bet they were surprised by the lack of wealthy trappings..this place is like a big ole man cave and the
kennel area is just regular...I mean it's a big property and all but it's not flashy..I don't even think that kennel is air-conditioned..

also looks like there plenty of areas nearby someone could hide..maybe follow you down from the house...

I dunno it seems like he had nothing but time if he did this..so honestly I don't think they nailed it. mOO

There is absolutely NO EXPLANATION for the fact that the dogs did not alert or bark and the guns were family guns have since been disappeared and Big Red was there 2 minutes before it all went down...I just do not see how anyone can't get that!
Agreed! But the only person who has told us the dogs didn’t alert was Alex himself. Another lie perhaps. No other still alive witnesses could tell us about the dogs. Sadly.

you guys, I bet they were surprised by the lack of wealthy trappings..this place is like a big ole man cave and the
kennel area is just regular...I mean it's a big property and all but it's not flashy..I don't even think that kennel is air-conditioned..

also looks like there plenty of areas nearby someone could hide..maybe follow you down from the house...

I dunno it seems like he had nothing but time if he did this..so honestly I don't think they nailed it. mOO
So someone hid for what reason? To kill Paul (even though nobody knew he was there he was living in Okatie) and Maggie just got in the way? Interesting! How did they get 2 family owned guns to accomplish their task while hiding in the woods waiting on Alex to leave?

Not sure about your situation but most kids today play video games and are on TikToc not riding bikes and stuff around the vast countryside
Here in my area, it is 14-16 year olds who are stealing KIA cars and smashing them into local business store fronts to steal whatever they can. Every community has its own unique culture.

So someone hid for what reason? To kill Paul (even though nobody knew he was there he was living in Okatie) and Maggie just got in the way? Interesting! How did they get 2 family owned guns to accomplish their task while hiding in the woods waiting on Alex to leave?

but they don't have the guns...and they don't know who knew Paul was there ...or who knew Mags was there..there are many out there with plenty motive.

What significance do you think each item may represent if this was a staged placement?

I've been following the trial in the past few weeks and mainly lurking here, but I'd have to say this was definitely a staged placement. I'm going to assume the person/s who were responsible for it had their reasons I really can't make a connection as far as them trying to "send a message" of some type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper