VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can hear JG’s voice now, slamming SLED, Sheriff, anybody in law enforcement, probably including the paramedics. Not to mention how he will go after any evidence folks. Of course, he won’t mention that AM’s friends and family rushed to the scene and covered up any hope of accuracy regarding footprints, dna, etc. etc. - the list goes on there! JG will no doubt portray a happily married AM who only went astray with stealing and lying because of his addiction. Should be a very interesting closing! ;)
JG said he doesn't know why it's called closing arguement, he doesn't want to argue.

I really resent the defense exploiting the autopsy photos. It feels like a double hit from the murderer to be able to use photos of the carnage he perpetuated in a feeble attempt to get off.

Have some decemcy, Alec.

JMO
They made a freaking blowup of the bodies. How disrespectful.

Now Griffin is kissing up to the jurors. Not sure I can bear this closing argument.

Dozen eggs? That juror was colluding with the dang chicken!
I about fell out of my chair laughing when I heard her say "a dozen eggs" LOL

That darn chicken is dropping eggs into the court room now... not to be forgotten--
after all, the chicken and Bubba are the heroes that helped provide proof AM was actually there when they were murdered !!

1677769238420.png

Coming at you, lil hair of the dog and agree drama, cmon jurors keep your mouth shut.

Gracias Amigo! I like the idea of hard boiled eggs at the bar. It's old school! If anyone remembers the Jimmy Stewart film Anatomy of a Murder there is a scene when Jimmy Stewart ( he plays a lawyer) is at a bar with his private investigator and there is a bowl of hard boiled eggs on the bar for the patrons to eat for free! So eggs are definitely relevant today! Also goes in with the chicken themes we've had so far!! LOL!

Gracias Amigo! I like the idea of hard boiled eggs at the bar. It's old school! If anyone remembers the Jimmy Stewart film Anatomy of a Murder there is a scene when Jimmy Stewart ( he plays a lawyer) is at a bar with his private investigator and there is a bowl of hard boiled eggs on the bar for the patrons to eat for free! So eggs are definitely relevant today! Also goes in with the chicken themes we've had so far!! LOL!
Pickled ones as well and we do have them on hand chilling in the icebox.

Fresh live stream link please! Having a hard time hearing this one.

And 785 wanted to know if her ex-husband was involved in her removal! Crazy town.
Repeating what I read but I think it fits perfectly. This trial, Alex’s life is like a bad Ozark script, lol. If this is all included in the movie that you know will be made, someone not familiar with the case will never believe that all these different things happened, too crazy moo

How embarrassing to be known as the rule breaking juror that brought a dozen eggs into the jury room on the national stage!
Sounds like another chicken-raising juror brought in eggs for a fellow juror. How else could this happen? She’s lucky, especially if they were a gift. Or, is there an egg-selling ring among the jurors? Guess that wouldn’t be against the rules. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member