VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like JG was doing his best to paint a rosy picture for the jury of AM simply being a liar, thief, and drug addict, but not the murderer of his wife Maggie and youngest son Paul. And that it's all been a big frameup of AM because LE and SLED had blinders on and were focused on AM since Day 1.

LE conducted a year plus long investigation and found no evidence or witnesses that pointed to anyone else who could have had killed them, or that would have come out during discovery and trial. They acknowledged there were mistakes made at the beginning in terms of protecting the integrity of the crime scene. They were between a rock and a hard place, IMO, arriving at this remote location late at night and dealing with this Bigwig in their community throwing his weight around and calling everyone and their brother to come trample around out there under the guise of supporting him "at the scene of the crimes".

From the night of the murders AM told LE he thought it was the people who were angry with/threatening Paul about the boat accident. Then when it didn't seem to be playing well and there was no evidence that it was the "boat people", it was the "two short vigilantes". These vigilantes could have been anyone, apparently, who were pissed off about all the stealing AM has done (over $10 million that is documented he stole from his law firm), or how he wronged them in one of the cases he tried, or whatnot, y'all? And now JG has suggested Paul could have confronted his father's drug dealers about not dealing to him anymore, and maybe they came after Paul and killed him in retribution, and Maggie was in the wrong place at the wrong time, so it could also have been the "drug people".

So now it seems the Defense has created a "Chinese menu of options" of other perpetrators for the jury to consider instead of AM, and none of them reflect back on AM being to blame: e.g.: 1 boat person + 1 drug person+/or = 2 small vigilantes = endless possibilities as to who else besides AM could have done it.

I get where they're going with this, but there is no evidence or witnesses for any of it ^^^^^^ and it's all a super convenient finger pointing blame deflecting bunch of Hooey.

MOO

Last edited:
And all those bullets to MM were for every woman that failed AM including Shelley, Blanca, the CFO, and his paralegal. Women that tried to make AM accountable. He's textbook.

Sadly, I think he disabled MM from moving, spoke a few words to her, and then cold-bloodedly murdered her. He was not in a classic rage, IMO, he was in a seething, cold, calculated fury. I do think he had vague ideas about killing himself as well, but with no conviction, no planning and no sense of how he'd feel after killing two people and seeing how they looked, dead.

I'm surprised that the body cam where he says "I done him so bad" is not replayed. It seems so clearly stated to me, he tries to revise, but he did say it. IMO.

I LOVE that he said they didn't present something because it turned out to be nothing.. I've seen cases where every little thing is submitted so that the defense can't claim they didn't do xyz or whatever way they want to paint something bad.. people complain about all the wasted time talking by X and entering Y when it's not connected.. then when it's not entered they complain it's because it didn't fit their narrative.. I love that he said, no that is doing their job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1