VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been too often, a little loud indignation is good, it's horrific murders
Maybe making sure the jury is following? A little loud tone to get them wide awake and looking at him.. he wants to look at them to convey his emotion. He believes this man is guilty with everything in him. JG sounded like he had no idea if his client was innocent.

Thank God for Shelley, thank God for Blanca. 2 people who ACTUALLY loved and cared for Alex's family. 2 people who could NOT be intimidated or influenced. 2 people who simply paid attention and then told the truth. I bet Alex STILL can't BELIEVE he couldn't control them. That sorry son of biscuit even tried to help PAY for her WEDDING!!!!! And she didn't take that deal with this devil. He's been operating as a soulless shell of a human being for so long that he FORGOT how REAL, HONEST PEOPLE behave.
Don't forget to thank Bubba and the Chicken who are both heroes for getting AM to speak on Paul's kennel video. Thank Paul for making the video.

Thank you - that also explains why, after checking her body, AM called her phone, hoping to hear and locate it. Which he did.

I think it's a safe conclusion as well.
Agreed. Who find their wife dead and then calls her phone? That would be the LAST thing I would be worried about! Who cares where her phone is! His wife and son have been murdered! It makes absolutely no sense.

Maybe making sure the jury is following? A little loud tone to get them wide awake and looking at him.. he wants to look at them to convey his emotion. He believes this man is guilty with everything in him. JG sounded like he had no idea if his client was innocent.
It's just me, It makes me a bit dizzy watching a moving target in a very small space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1