VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may seem like a stupid question but will the defense get a 'rebuttal to the rebuttal' (or does the fact the prosecution went first negate the need)?

I

But, if Alex loved Paul, he’d have disciplined him. By that I don’t mean anything like spanking or punishment, I mean “making Paul a disciple of his father’s own good character and behavior.” That is, teaching - by example and by instruction -
RSBM

Oh, I think he did a good job at that. The problem is AM didn't have any good character and behaviour to follow
JMO

Thank God for Shelley, thank God for Blanca. 2 people who ACTUALLY loved and cared for Alex's family. 2 people who could NOT be intimidated or influenced. 2 people who simply paid attention and then told the truth. I bet Alex STILL can't BELIEVE he couldn't control them. That sorry son of biscuit even tried to help PAY for her WEDDING!!!!! And she didn't take that deal with this devil. He's been operating as a soulless shell of a human being for so long that he FORGOT how REAL, HONEST PEOPLE behave.

I think it's safe to conclude it was on the golf cart because there were not steps recorded for quite a while and we heard her on the kennel video so I think she left her phone in the golf cart and it wasn't moved until Alex picked it up. If it was in her pocket she would have recorded steps at the kennel.

Thank you - that also explains why, after checking her body, AM called her phone, hoping to hear and locate it. Which he did.

I think it's a safe conclusion as well.

For sure and can see her setting it down on the ATV seat or something but most folks I've come across have their phones on them or in their hand.
We have 3 ATV’s to use for sporting clays and around the ranch, our habit is to always take our phone out of our pocket put it in the dash or cup holder.

Thank God for Shelley, thank God for Blanca. 2 people who ACTUALLY loved and cared for Alex's family. 2 people who could NOT be intimidated or influenced. 2 people who simply paid attention and then told the truth. I bet Alex STILL can't BELIEVE he couldn't control them. That sorry son of biscuit even tried to help PAY for her WEDDING!!!!! And she didn't take that deal with this devil. He's been operating as a soulless shell of a human being for so long that he FORGOT how REAL, HONEST PEOPLE behave.
And all those bullets to MM were for every woman that failed AM including Shelley, Blanca, the CFO, and his paralegal. Women that tried to make AM accountable. He's textbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz