VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a long day sleuths but it's now in the hands of the jurors and hope they can see through the fog that the defense kept popping and see AM for what he is, will accept the decision ether way but may throw a tantrum first lol. The Crazy Train cocktail lounge car will be open all night with continued drinks on the house. Feel free to mingle, discuss your thoughts and feelings and get your belly full as well in our 5 star dinning car. I feel the state's ending was solid with a dagger to the heart of the defense IMO and we can celebrate that as well. The chicken is springy again and moving about stealing sips from the sleuths drinks, a good sign and will be available for one on one egg chat's. TOOT TOOT! websleuths it's been a heck of a ride and would'nt have changed the ride or great company I have spent time with.
The jury needs to board that crazy train now and get a good nights sleep.

Thee judge didn’t even tell them when they get to go home.

Who was the dark headed lady with the aqua blouse on? She hung back staring at him and it looked like they stared at each other for a good bit of time.
I thought maybe his sister with hair color change.

I'm concerned now for some shenangians to take place with the non-sequestered jury that could cause anther juror removed to put the questionable alternate in the deliberations.

The defense could make all sorts of allegations about one of them contacting other people and violating their oath, just like with the chicken egg lady.

I would not put anything past this defense team and AM.

Are they deliberating over the weekend? Is there a latest time to expect a verdict in an evening? Ie if it hits 8pm it won't come today?

It's been a long day sleuths but it's now in the hands of the jurors and hope they can see through the fog that the defense kept popping and see AM for what he is, will accept the decision ether way but may throw a tantrum first lol. The Crazy Train cocktail lounge car will be open all night with continued drinks on the house. Feel free to mingle, discuss your thoughts and feelings and get your belly full as well in our 5 star dinning car. I feel the state's ending was solid with a dagger to the heart of the defense IMO and we can celebrate that as well. The chicken is springy again and moving about stealing sips from the sleuths drinks, a good sign and will be available for one on one egg chat's. TOOT TOOT! websleuths it's been a heck of a ride and would'nt have changed the ride or great company I have spent time with.
We can’t thank you enough, not only for your wide variety of adult beverages, but for your great sense of humor and adventure! :)

'Gotta be tough on that alternate to have to hang around. (But, I understand the legal reason as to why it was requested).

This is interesting. According to SC law, the alternates are dismissed once jurors go back to deliberate but here if both defense and state consent, which they did, the alternate is retained and sent to a private room.

In federal court and Russell Laffitte's trial (guilty Nov 2022), a couple of jurors were relieved and replaced after over 11 hours of deliberations and the defense has called for a new trial -- arguing this should have resulted in a hung jury.

Russell Laffitte requests hearing on dismissal of jurors

He’ll probably get the Trust that was meant for Alex.

That won't be up to Alex, though. And it's a peculiar situation. While not yet convicted, that trust technically belongs to Maggie, who left him her entire estate. If he's found guilty of her murder, he cannot collect it. Presumably it then all goes to Buster - who is not a party to any legal action at this time.

I keep wondering how this can be - since there were claims against Alex made before he was convicted. People need to get their money back. That whole probate business mystifies me, and I really wonder how it will turn out. Doesn't seem fair if Buster gets $4-6M and the victims of Alex's crimes get nothing, as he's managed to truly hide his money from them.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member