VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AM too, IMO. Their suits seem oversized and not cut from the greatest cloth for prominent men (shiny looking, boxy), but maybe that's the style around there. It's reminiscent of the massive suit David Byrne of The Talking Heads wore on their Stop Making Sense Tour.

MOO
I wonder if the men have lost weight since this all began.

Also, Mags is dead, so they do not have the benefit of Mom helping them look stylish.

It's been a long day sleuths but it's now in the hands of the jurors and hope they can see through the fog that the defense kept popping and see AM for what he is, will accept the decision ether way but may throw a tantrum first lol. The Crazy Train cocktail lounge car will be open all night with continued drinks on the house. Feel free to mingle, discuss your thoughts and feelings and get your belly full as well in our 5 star dinning car. I feel the state's ending was solid with a dagger to the heart of the defense IMO and we can celebrate that as well. The chicken is springy again and moving about stealing sips from the sleuths drinks, a good sign and will be available for one on one egg chat's. TOOT TOOT! websleuths it's been a heck of a ride and would'nt have changed the ride or great company I have spent time with.
Thank you Mr. Conductor!! A real Carlin job! (who even remembers Baldwin or Ringo when there's...Carlin <3 )

For what it is worth....
No doubt in my mind AM is guilty. However, outside of WS, I've learned there are more people who disagree with me than agree. Additionally, I'm hearing lots of hung-jury comments than in any other trial I've watched on screen or in person.
moo
ETA: I hope the jury finds him guilty.

Last edited:
We can’t thank you enough, not only for your wide variety of adult beverages, but for your great sense of humor and adventure! :)
Pleasure has been mine and we'll all find another case to sink our teeth into and see where it takes us. I ended up filling out adoption papers for the chicken as well so expect him to hang around too lol.

I think I'd cry if I were thr 13th one! Karma for the blanket..

I'd be quite happy to be the 13th (rather than be in the deliberating room). As long as I have books, paper and pens/pencils. I'd be happy to have supervised internet access with my library card, for sure. They could grab me a tablet from the jail, set up for just 1-2 websites with the jail-proof browser. Fine by me.

Peace and quiet, no dogs barking. I am positively anxious in a room with 11 strangers and such an intense agenda. Of course I would and could do it, if asked. I have an Rx for xanax.

1677791486756.png

Unless there's direct proof I struggle going with a guilty verdict. I would make a terrible juror.
The prosecutors analagy was so good. Circumstantial is just as solid as direct, sometimes more solid. Direct can even leave questions.. let's say there is DNA.. well Alex lives there.. there would be DNA so does that make it easier to say he did it? No probably not.

They used the rain analogy. If you hear thunder and rain on your roof, but don't see rain because you are inside, but then you go outside an hour later and it's not raining, but everything is wet then you can reasonably conclude that it rained. He said sure the neighbor could have taken a hose and sprayed the entire area down with water, but what is more likely?

So let's say several circumstantial things are at play, but all would suggest one specific narrative.. that is powerful when compared to say DNA or a fingerprint being found because those things would be expected to be on a property owned by the defendent.

I recognized a young woman in the audience today that I've been following on Instagram for a few years. Trista the Barista....pretty sure I started following her from watching Southern Charm....she wasn't on it, but I think she was mentioned/given a shout out by one of them? Can't even remember now. That was quite the crossover, especially since I live nowhere near there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member