GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am HAPPILY shocked.
I'm in Australia, and early Friday morning here, so I followed Defence closing, followed by the State.
Decided to go to market, thinking this CREEP, will get away with the Murders, as he had escaped reprimands for his EVIL deeds for years.
Overjoyed with great NEW HEADING: GUILTY.
Now, need to read what my wonderful Websleuths community have stated.

So pleased, to meet you all, while trying to get JUSTICE, for those who cannot speak.
See you all AGAIN, at our next meeting.
I feel, over the years, I have gotten to know so many here.
Keep up, the great work, as we definitely help one another, with support and often advice.
None of my nearby friends follow Websleuths, so I need you all in our pursuit of JUSTICE.:)
:):):):)

Pro Tip: if you are innocent of a crime, say so right away. Say it over and over. Don't say anything else.

Just maintain your innocence. And if you ever get on the stand, have that be the first thing you say.

IMO.

I see that I have 119 notifications. I'm guessing I won't get to check them all out. So I'll just say that it has been a pleasure spending time with the group on this forum. Everyone cared (no matter their opinion of the outcome) and we all found a way to find moments of relief through humour. (ok, I just gave myself away as a Canadian, didn't I?)

Special thanks to @Edvis for stocking the train and keeping us on a somewhat even keel, despite the offerings from the bar, chickens, feral hogs and our unruly behaviour at times. (sorry, gotta go with my Canadian/British spelling again. Can I interest any of you in a Bloody Caesar?)

Yup. So great from Rogan.
And then there's Ronnie Crosby, who put the bullying defense in their place, putting ethics over all.
And then there was Shelley, and Blanca and Jeannie...the women in AM's life who were not afraid to speak up.
And of course others. They stood up for what was right.

I won't say much of what I think of JG and DH. They sold their souls IMO.
And regarding the entire Murdaugh family....no comment.
100%

What did Newman say exactly about leading AM out of the courtroom? ‘You may take him in custody’? Something like that, I didn’t hear it well.

I think it was "you may take him."

He's been in custody all along, it was a cue to remove him from the room while other things were discussed. For him, this trial (and moment in the sun) is over.

I hope so. If she was leaning not guilty, which was my impression this morning, she would have changed history had she not screwed up. Hung jury. Murdaughs would rule the roost until a re-trial, which would have emboldened them.

Couldn't agree more. Odd how the errant jury outed herself - even she had a sense of justice, and I understand that some people are not cut out to be on 4 week juries.

Or killed, and had killed by way of a lack of medical care (no funds), premature pulling the plug and who knows what else. He’s the type that would lace drugs to get what he wanted. He’s affected more lives than we know.
My hubby thinks there are probably other
sudden or mysterious deaths tied to this man & his greed. Stay tuned.

JMO

This morning, during discussion of the juror with the eggs, I got the impression that the defence wanted to keep the juror. Does anyone recall offhand? If true, that would suggest that the juror who was dismissed was in favour of the defence. Perhaps she could have changed history by causing a hung jury ... had she not been dismissed for breach of jury rules.
It seemed that way to me as well, and in the previous days AM seemed pretty smug, so it was opined here that he had someone on the jury that he knew would go his way (the "fix").

Then, he seemed deflated after the juror was reported for improper behavior (the email was mentioned and was being dealt with behind the scenes), and then downright peeved when she was excused from duty.

The Height of Irony, if true, that rules being bent somewhat innocently I'm assuming, by one player, ended up doing him in.

MOO

I can't believe the photographers after all these days doxed the jurors at the verdict! The judge will be livid when he finds out.
I don't think they purposely caught the jury on video -- it was probably an oversight. The jury is usually not there when they film Alex leaving the courtroom. They have tried to be very careful and I can't imagine this was intentional.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member