SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to Randy. I was one of 5 children and we did not have the same attitude about a lot of things. While we did agree on some things we did not always agree on everything.

While I have mentioned an individual(not family) in prison for 2 conservative life sentences there are some that will not speak the truth on this and (lie) about their absence from the picture.

I feel that at this time Randy is innocent of AM’s crimes. AM was the black sheep of the family.

Jmo

I wonder if there is a connection between Alec consistently stating he would never HURT Maggie or Paul, and Randy’s carefully saying he knows Alec knows more than he is saying about “what happened” June 7. My interest is in how they are both circling outside saying “murder.”
yes I wonder too....he was VERY careful with his language and I noted the "hurt" being repeated.

I keep coming back to Alex's words that he "got out of there". I bet he did... with her phone in that golf cart and then he decided to drive straight to the road to toss it and then back to the house.
At that point I'm sure AM's mind was racing trying to hold to the plan but even well laid plans go south. Imagine AM suddenly taking note of MM's phone and instead of returning it to the murder scene if he had it on him or in golf cart he decided to toss it as he left to continue to fufill his alibi, should have never fiddled with it like he did with PM's but AM's fate had already been sealed with what lay in wait for him on PM's phone.

The juror that was excused.

Judge Newman encouraged the juror not to speak publicly until after the trial but said she had the right to speak if she wished.

Judge Newman said the excused juror could talk after case was over, if she could talk then they all can talk should they want to, iirc the excused juror had chosen not to per her lawyer.

The ones that have spoke probably had alot to get off their chest.

Jmo

My understanding is the firm did have procedures in place that allowed them to have control over settlement money. However, AM didn't follow the procedures. Big shock.....AM didn't think the rules applied to him.
Indeed as AM was redirecting money to his dummy accounts faster then a blink of an eye and to even set up a Fake Forge account basically right in front of all so to speak. I guess sometimes the best hiding place for things is right in front of everyone.

Indeed as AM was redirecting money to his dummy accounts faster then a blink of an eye and to even set up a Fake Forge account basically right in front of all so to speak. I guess sometimes the best hiding place for things is right in front of everyone.
well if nothing else he named the account appropriately "FORGE" I mean that seems really too obvious.

well if nothing else he named the account appropriately "FORGE" I mean that seems really too obvious.
The money was supposed to go to a company called Forge Consulting, which handled the law firms settlements. Instead, AM created a bank account called, Alexander Murdaugh d/b/a Forge and had the checks made out to “Forge” and deposited them into his fraudulent account.

I would like to know the political contributions made by AM, as well as the law firm, to local, state, and federal candidates over the past years.

ETA: add in the PACS as well.
There's information on the South Carolina State Ethics Commission’s public disclosure websites. FEC records show AM made a $2,700 donation to Biden For President in April 2020, as well as a $2,700 donation for Hillary For America in June 2015. At the state level, SEC records show a total of about $140,000 in donations made between AM, his wife, brother, father and law firm over the past decade in the state House and Senate, Charleston mayoral, and local Clerk of Court and City Council races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member