SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbm

I know which I'd rather, for him.

Jmo
Despite the tale Jimmy is spinning, I think AM does have a death wish or his massive ego and need to be around people yo bamboozle them is greater than his concern for his safety. Stupid mistake unless he's ready to check out.

AM is sunk, he's not ever getting out of prison. He's still facing over 100 financial crime charges. I see an 'Epstein' in his future whether by his own hand or some people higher up that he has the goods on.

All JMO

FITSNews
@fitsnews
#Murdaughs SC statewide grand jury indicted Alex Murdaugh on additional income tax evasion charges Thursday. Murdaugh was previously hit with income tax evasion charges last December for his 2011-2019 income. Not sure what years these charges cover.
@AGAlanWilson releasing info Monday.

Murdaugh trial witness says piece of evidence was ‘game changer’ full interviews located at the bottom of the article.

Kinsey testified during the 6-week trial about key details from the crime scene, working to debunk a two-shooter theory proposed by the Murdaugh’s team and a defense witness who made claims about the shooter’s height.

“You have an expert come in and say the shooter was five foot two,” Kinsey said. “Not five foot three, not five foot one, you know, not six foot. And I just thought that was just a waste of the court’s time, and it was utterly ridiculous.”

He also testified that the victims didn’t have defensive wounds, supporting the state’s argument that they knew their killer. Kinsey described the scene as “overkill” and said it wasn’t a well-planned crime.

“That leads me to believe something happened,” Kinsey said. “We’ll never know.”

He opened up about a moment when he felt certain that Murdaugh was guilty. Below are some of Kinsey’s answers. You can also watch the full Q&A below:

“You have an expert come in and say the shooter was five foot two,” Kinsey said. “Not five foot three, not five foot one, you know, not six foot. And I just thought that was just a waste of the court’s time, and it was utterly ridiculous.”

kinsey2.jpg

just sayin

These new tax charges could mean big trouble for AM. I get the justice end but this is beating on ground where the dead horse used to be. If prosecutors have the power to do so then they should drop it and better use the money.

These new tax charges could mean big trouble for AM. I get the justice end but this is beating on ground where the dead horse used to be. If prosecutors have the power to do so then they should drop it and better use the money.

IMO, the AG is likely following the statutory requirements for the SC Dept of Revenue to recognize the allegation of willful tax evasion for the tax years 2020-2021 and preserve the statute of limitations for perfecting any judgment against AM. I think the state believes AM has undiscovered assets and they want to be first in line to record any judgment. In other words, just following legal procedure.

COLUMBIA, S.C. (Court TV) – South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson announced on Tuesday that a grand jury had indicted disgraced attorney Alex Murdaugh on two additional counts of tax evasion.

You know I luv ya' worm, but I think he should go to trial and be sentenced, what if for some unholy reason his Defense duo were able to get an appeal in the murder conviction? Not likely, but stranger things have happened.

This would keep him locked away period.

MOO

You know I luv ya' worm, but I think he should go to trial and be sentenced, what if for some unholy reason his Defense duo were able to get an appeal in the murder conviction? Not likely, but stranger things have happened.

MOO

Or they may someday find property or money he's stashed somewhere that can be used to repay victims and taxes.

MOO

I guess I’m just wondering if at some point we aren’t stoking AMs ego with spotlight more that righting wrongs but if theres restitution issues and such at play then I could see it different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces