SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the SCDC gets a ton of FOIA requests for security photos. You would think that someone would have had that request reviewed pretty high up before releasing them. Especially a high profile case like this one. It would be awful for victims to see this splashed all over the news and social media.

I bet every corrections department in the US is reviewing their policies on stuff like this.

I can't believe the SCDC gets a ton of FOIA requests for security photos. You would think that someone would have had that request reviewed pretty high up before releasing them. Especially a high profile case like this one. It would be awful for victims to see this splashed all over the news and social media.

I bet every corrections department in the US is reviewing their policies on stuff like this.
IMO, DOC does not get FOIA requests for security photos.

I believe MSM/SCDOC is reporting that the photos of AM recently released have since been deemed security photos which are exempt from FOIA.

DOC has previously released information regarding AM's communication from DOC pursuant to FOIA-- including 49 pgs of his prison email and video chat logs.

The 49 pgs of AM's communication log also include his video chats where the thumbnail image of AM is poor quality but a few look like he's in a hospital bed, and there are a couple where he appears to have his shirt off! I'm probably wrong but I can't stomach looking a second time... o_O

Yes, Alex is a horrible person, a liar, a family annihilator...he stole money from family, friends, and clients. He cares about no one but himself.

But can the body shaming comments stop, please? They feel really icky.

I'm pretty sure not everyone on this board or their romantic partners are candidates for America's Next Top Model. Reading comments like these can very hurtful to members on this board.

It's not like these are selfies he was taking and posting on Instagram/Twitter. He had no idea that anyone would end up seeing them, and possibly he didn't even know they were saved.

He has so many horrible qualities to validly rip on.

Gaaaah, my eyes. o_O
Yes, Alex is a horrible person, a liar, a family annihilator...he stole money from family, friends, and clients. He cares about no one but himself.

I'm pretty sure not everyone on this board or their romantic partners are candidates for America's Next Top Model. Reading comments like these can very hurtful to members on this board.

It's not like these are selfies he was taking and posting on Instagram/Twitter. He had no idea that anyone would end up seeing them, and possibly he didn't even know they were saved.

Well said…ITA

I tend to agree but I’m ashamed of my own body so I don’t feel guilty for shaming him.

Respectfully, we didn't know until the recent announcement by SC Dept of Corrections that the photos of AM -- including the disrobed photos are deemed security photos (proof of identity for his tablet use) which should not have been released via FOIA.

Prior to this announcement, 49 pages of AM's prison communication including thumbnails of similar photos loaded in AM's video and email chat log were released. Since it appeared AM was sharing the photos with his pen pals, they were indeed the equivalent of AM sharing his social media.

In other words, just as AM may not have known about the photos, neither did the viewers here. And apparently, the Dept of Corrections was also oblivious to them also. JMO

A Star is Born:

<snipped & BBM>

One of the most memorable and relatable "star" witnesses in the recent double murder trial of disgraced former lawyer Richard "Alex" Murdaugh has now been recognized by his peers with one of the state's highest law enforcement honors.

Dr. Kenneth Kinsey, who currently serves as the Chief Deputy for the Orangeburg County Sheriff's Office, was recognized by the South Carolina Sheriff's Association as Deputy of the Year.

The award, which was voted on by the Sheriffs in all 46 counties in South Carolina, was one of several presented at the SCSA annual conference held July 12 in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

Alex Murdaugh murder trial star witness Kenneth Kinsey named SC Deputy of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz