Found Deceased SC - Samantha Josephson, 21, Columbia, 29 March 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That might explain why he was back there 24 hours later. Had to get back from New Zion to work a shift.

No mention of it yet by LE.

Maybe his female passenger worked with him. The only mention of work I find is in this Heavy.com previously linked article.

According to his Facebook page, Rowland is a native of Brooklyn, New York, and now lives in Columbia, South Carolina. Rowland says he studied at SC State University and that he is the CEO of DYMOO/PYNK DYMOO. On one photo on his page, Rowland is shown in front of what appears to be a black Chevy Impala:

I imagine certain type jobs he might not wish to be affiliated with, so he didn’t post that info on FB. He had to have some kind of income, imo.

ETA: repair post

Last edited:
Where is the pawn shop in Columbia?

I recall from way back upthread it was in Oct 2018

What was he pawning? Was it stuff a woman would be carrying in a purse? Jewelry?

It's on Two Notch Rd./U.S. 1. I know it well, used to buy all kinds of stuff thrre during the Downturn when I lived a couple of miles away.

Google Maps

For those familiar with FivePoints, approximately how many blocks until he could pull over somewhere away from crowds? In other words, how populated is that part of town at that time of night? I am envisioning a scenario where she might have noticed her ride was cancelled on the app and he said, "That's strange. Show me your phone" and taken the phone from her.

Harden ends up in a very nice residential part of Columbia, it would have been very dark and desolate on the street itself during that hour. Harden then T's out at Rosewood. Where he went from there is anybody's guess, I wonder if he initially assaulted her in that area, maybe in the little industrial area by the downtown airport, or thereabouts. Over beyond there is a sketchy residential area (far end of S. Beltline Blvd.).

As others have noted it would have been easy for him to eventually head down Rosewood to Garner's Ferry/U.S. 378, which would take him directly to New Zion.

MOO

He may not have a legit job, lots of younger people depend on their families for support, the job market is tough. Lots of time to dwell on how your life is miserable & plan to spread that misery to other people. It’s terrible that her path intersected with his, she had such a bright future and I’m sure her family and friends are devastated.

There's no doubt this fool is not the smartest tool in the shed, but I'm curious as to why he kept the phone? And was only 2 blocks from where he abducted her when he was spotted and arrested? He's either got balls of steel or he's a moron. I wonder if he had any idea the video was making the rounds on the news and SM?

Hope the car seat was for his child & not nefarious purposes.

There's no doubt this fool is not the smartest tool in the shed, but I'm curious as to why he kept the phone? And was only 2 blocks from where he abducted her when he was spotted and arrested? He's either got balls of steel or he's a moron. I wonder if he had any idea the video was making the rounds on the news and SM?
Unless he was having some psychotic break (I’m not saying that with sarcasm) and unable to process the news/anything happening - it was everywhere. My best friend lives in Charleston and she told me about it before it made the news further up the east coast. She said it was all over social media as well down there.

Unless he was having some psychotic break (I’m not saying that with sarcasm) and unable to process the news/anything happening - it was everywhere. My best friend lives in Charleston and she told me about it before it made the news further up the east coast. She said it was all over social media as well down there.

I am 2 hours from Columbia, SC. I am in NC. It's been all over here as well. I am just puzzled as to why he kept her phone and was riding around with a car that was all over the media and covered in blood. I think he's that egotistical.

Idk but if he worked in the area he abducted Samantha, LE would have prob’ received a lot of tips about a black Impala. You know how we notice specific vehicles at the same location we pass daily.
If not working, maybe he had the urge to return to the scene to see what was going on, or had to pick his passenger up from her job.

I am 2 hours from Columbia, SC. I am in NC. It's been all over here as well. I am just puzzled as to why he kept her phone and was riding around with a car that was all over the media and covered in blood. I think he's that egotistical.
That, or something triggered him and he just totally lost it. Either way, a truly innocent person was unfairly taken from this world far too soon.

Harden ends up in a very nice residential part of Columbia, it would have been very dark and desolate on the street itself during that hour. Harden then T's out at Rosewood. Where he went from there is anybody's guess, I wonder if he initially assaulted her in that area, maybe in the little industrial area by the downtown airport, or thereabouts. Over beyond there is a sketchy residential area (far end of S. Beltline Blvd.).

As others have noted it would have been easy for him to eventually head down Rosewood to Garner's Ferry/U.S. 378, which would take him directly to New Zion.

MOO

Yeah, a Google drive down by the airport and along South Beltline Road looks like it would be largely without street lights at night, with lots of little dirt roads leading to old unused buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoxanneRia